Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Try to keep my NFL stuff strictly 49ers for the most part. But I like watching Joe Burrow play and those Bengals jerseys are nice.

06981676-56FA-47C1-B476-2573C7259E4D.jpeg
B42E3802-B604-4CDB-9608-D6942FDC1FB0.jpeg

I didn't realize Mitchell & Ness made a 1996 Cowboys Troy Aikman navy blue jersey until I got it recently. And it was by accident! I expected to get the 1995 alternate jersey with the stars atop both shoulders because that was pictured on the website listing, but it was actually this version when I received it.

This one isn't too bad. The only gripes I have are with the font sizes because they seem to be smaller than normal on the Cowboys script on the front and the name on the back. Although it's accurate with it being screen-printed, it has a bootleg jersey look to it with the font sizes being small. I think I'll end up getting rid of it soon.
IMG_5837.JPG
IMG_5838.JPG

Last edited:
I didn't realize Mitchell & Ness made a 1996 Cowboys Troy Aikman navy blue jersey until I got it recently. And it was by accident! I expected to get the 1995 alternate jersey with the stars atop both shoulders because that was pictured on the website listing, but it was actually this version when I received it.

This one isn't too bad. The only gripes I have are with the font sizes because they seem to be smaller than normal on the Cowboys script on the front and the name on the back. Although it's accurate with it being screen-printed, it has a bootleg jersey look to it with the font sizes being small. I think I'll end up getting rid of it soon.
IMG_5837.JPG
IMG_5838.JPG
Everyone’s been getting them from Fanatics because the listing is wrong. Culture Kings has the Emmitt Smith.

I can't believe I'm finally posting this home Phillies Bryce Harper jersey that I got last year when I already posted the road gray and alternate cream jerseys on here. I got it around the same time I got the other two colors. I was able to get them all on marked down prices since they were Majestic jerseys that the Fanatics companies wanted to liquidate.

I'm glad I got the three Phillies Harper jerseys in Majestic because they were all made in U.S.A.
IMG_5209.JPG
IMG_5210.JPG

MLB authentics are still made in the USA…

Not since Nike took over the license in 2020. The authentic Dodgers ones I have are outsourced.

MLB authentic jerseys were always the best because the companies that manufactured them had them made in USA for decades.

Not since Nike took over the license in 2020. The authentic Dodgers ones I have are outsourced.

MLB authentic jerseys were always the best because the companies that manufactured them had them made in USA for decades.

Apart from a few early run nike jerseys are 100% made in the usa. Mlb has an agreement with fanatics to allow them to manufacture all retail jerseys, they are literally still made by majestic in Pennsylvania factory… they are just nike branded.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 122
Apart from a few early run nike jerseys are 100% made in the usa. Mlb has an agreement with fanatics to allow them to manufacture all retail jerseys, they are literally still made by majestic in Pennsylvania factory… they are just nike branded.

Thanks for elaborating. Perhaps I should look over mine now based on that. Or perhaps I do have early run authentic MLB jerseys made by Nike.

I'm aware Nike basically took over the Pennsylvania factory when they got the MLB license. We've all gotten used to Nike outsourcing forever, so I assumed they were still doing it.

yup, Fanatics when they got the agreement, about two or three months later, they bought the Majestic Factory, kept most of the workers etc, why the MLB Jerseys for example have the diaper back for authentics still. Nike has not done a redesign as of yet....could be soon.

Most of Fanatics' Nike gear is made in Fanatic outsourcing with the permission to just stamp the Nike Logos on it. (Like Championship clothing from this weekend and how quick it gets out, that is how haha) Some they use Nike clothing like the dri-fit shirts etc. But a majority of the Fanatics branded gear is just Majestic clothing as well.

Same thing that will be happening with Topps for cards.....the cards will just say Fanatics but still made in a Topps Factory since they purchased them after the initial bid being won for sports cards.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention because I did check one of my authentic Dodgers jerseys yesterday and it had the same tag as yours.

I can't believe I didn't notice that.

I just assumed it was a formality with Nike MLB authentic jerseys being outsourced because they outsource everything, especially jerseys.

I doubt I'll be getting more Nike MLB jerseys because I got most of the ones I wanted when Majestic had the license at great prices. Although I have Dodgers jerseys in Majestic, I still got Dodgers jerseys in Nike because Mookie Betts joined the team in 2020, when Nike started making MLB jerseys.

yup, Fanatics when they got the agreement, about two or three months later, they bought the Majestic Factory, kept most of the workers etc, why the MLB Jerseys for example have the diaper back for authentics still. Nike has not done a redesign as of yet....could be soon.

Most of Fanatics' Nike gear is made in Fanatic outsourcing with the permission to just stamp the Nike Logos on it. (Like Championship clothing from this weekend and how quick it gets out, that is how haha) Some they use Nike clothing like the dri-fit shirts etc. But a majority of the Fanatics branded gear is just Majestic clothing as well.

Same thing that will be happening with Topps for cards.....the cards will just say Fanatics but still made in a Topps Factory since they purchased them after the initial bid being won for sports cards.

I think I read somewhere that Nike will be redesigning their MLB jerseys this upcoming season.

I’m hoping that’s the case and the fact they haven’t released them is because of the lock out and once they agree on a deal they’ll open the flood gates. I’m also hoping they won’t be close to $400-450 like some styles are

I’m hoping that’s the case and the fact they haven’t released them is because of the lock out and once they agree on a deal they’ll open the flood gates. I’m also hoping they won’t be close to $400-450 like some styles are

MLB authentic jerseys haven't been a singular price since Majestic had the license. Prices varied predicated on the amount of details for a specific team. Like teams that had more details and flashiness with their designs cost more, and teams with less details and more bland designs cost less.

Nike followed suit with that pricing practice, only they jacked up prices as expected since they took over.

It's still hard to fathom that a Brewers authentic jersey made by Nike costs $400 and higher despite them being a less popular small market team. The Rangers jerseys are high too, and they're in the same predicament as the Brewers regarding popularity status.

MLB authentic jerseys haven't been a singular price since Majestic had the license. Prices varied predicated on the amount of details for a specific team. Like teams that had more details and flashiness with their designs cost more, and teams with less details and more bland designs cost less.

Nike followed suit with that pricing practice, only they jacked up prices as expected since they took over.

It's still hard to fathom that a Brewers authentic jersey made by Nike costs $400 and higher despite them being a less popular small market team. The Rangers jerseys are high too, and they're in the same predicament as the Brewers regarding popularity status.
Go for the OG authentics like Rawlings and Russell, and majestic 6200/6300 jerseys. Most of them can be have for a steal price compared to current retail prices.

Back
Top Bottom