Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

New pickup

Nice !!! I havent been able to find a Bo Royals jersey in a 52. 
I want the Bo Royals home jersey in size 40,  impossible to find.... If they had it  on the Mitchell and Ness website I would cop, but dont have

I'm on a manhunt for that jersey, searching for AGES

Any coupon codes for the Mitchell and Ness website?  thinking about copping a football jersey

did Adidas release a Hardwood classics soul swingman for Penny Hardaway?  I seen a Magic Shaquille O'Neal one

Tagging and numbers/lettering look off, so I'm leaning towards fake. But let someone else confirm.

Has anybody tailored an NFL jersey before?

I am contemplating ordering an NFL jersey off Mitchell and Ness' official website, I am stuck on what size to order.

For basketball jerseys, I'm like inbetween a Small and  Medium, so instead of ordering a 36 or Small,  I order A Medium or 40, and just tailor it a bit

Anybody???

Not many people if any has tailored a football jersey here. I wear a 40 in all my jerseys, I wear a 40 in my M&N football jerseys so I would suggest that. You could probably fit a 36 but it's going to be mad tight on you.

Sosa is fake

Not many people if any has tailored a football jersey here. I wear a 40 in all my jerseys, I wear a 40 in my M&N football jerseys so I would suggest that. You could probably fit a 36 but it's going to be mad tight on you.

Sosa is fake

How tall are you for reference? My Bernie Williams is a 40 and I like the fit. I'm about 5'11-6'0 though.

I spoke with a dude at Mitchell and Ness and he told me they don't have the contract to make a Bo Jackson Royals jersey anymore.... Wish they could man!!

big thanks to ballerific for posting the mets jersey sale last week. these came in today.

25% off on mlb shop. copped home votto and a world series away posey will post when they come in. can any one chime in why some teams use name plates and others dont?

25% off on mlb shop. copped home votto and a world series away posey will post when they come in. can any one chime in why some teams use name plates and others dont?

there a code :nerd: only apply to jerseys?

edit:

nvm i saw the deal on twitter:

Take 25% off orders over $99; Take 20% off orders $50 - $99; 15% off orders under $50. Offer ends 4.25.13.

good news is that it applies to almost everything, even already discounted stuff.

Last edited:
can't beat it really. been wanting to buy a jersey was able to get basically two (one clearance one) for bout the price of one retail. cant wait to get them.

Question for anybody that can help. How many Jordan White Sox authenticates were produced ?

Back
Top Bottom