Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I got lucky, barely anyone even saw it. saw a week or two ago a size 44 FAKE Johnson jersey sold for more than what i paid..

but yea i got extremely lucky, now i need a Stafford and Bush but dont see me getting em for that cheap.

and i dont think this is a good thread for legit checks, the Kemp looks 100% legit to me but im not a MLB expert but i can tell a difference usually but i guess they have some very good fakes these days. but with the Kemp im 99% sure its good.

Is that a size 44? how does it fit you? i honestly think the CJ i got will be too big :frown: i want a clean fitted fit. i dont like them long or baggy.

Paul Moliter Mitchell and Ness Blue Jays BP jersey

Received my CJ81 Elite...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

this thing is awesome, its stiff but such nice, high quality, thick materials. fit is cool. 40 would fit like a glove but 44 is still good. LOVE the kiss cut on the name and numbers as well. will post pics in a few

Nfl shop has hassle free return just say they sent you the wrong size and you dont want it anymore....on another note the limited jerseys sleeves are way too long....hows the arm length on the elites?

the sleeves go to my elbow with a 44 :lol:

not sure how it would be on a 40 but im used to it, most if not all sleeves are like that.

i might try the NFL.com thing but the issue is the size 44 doesnt have tags

What is the difference between the $140 and $250 nike elite NFL jerseys? I just copped the $140 version of an rg3 Jersey with my champs rewards gift cards for a total of $16! 8) :smokin

Let the season begin! HTTR

the sleeves go to my elbow with a 44 :lol:

not sure how it would be on a 40 but im used to it, most if not all sleeves are like that.

i might try the NFL.com thing but the issue is the size 44 doesnt have tags

The stiffness wears out after a decent wear. The one I picked up last year that I've worn for a few games now is finally starting to drape on my body the way I like.

What is the difference between the $140 and $250 nike elite NFL jerseys? I just copped the $140 version of an rg3 Jersey with my champs rewards gift cards for a total of $16! 8) :smokin

Let the season begin! HTTR

thicker materials on the elites, heat zone, water repelent material. double/tripple sewn numbers and letters. identical to what the players wear.

the limited is pretty much a swingman but still very good jerseys especially if you get them for cheap. Nike made their jerseys pretty awesome.

Im not a fan of the limited tannehill i just got....seems to cheap for a 135 dollar jersey...sending it back

Im not a fan of the limited tannehill i just got....seems to cheap for a 135 dollar jersey...sending it back

Best advice I can say is that if your already paying $135 for a jersey that's not an authentic, might as well just set an extra few bucks aside and cop an elite when a coupon code or whatever pops up.

I like those limited jerseys but $135 isn't worth it to me for them.

Which is why I say it's a good deal if its below retail but I say that for authentics.

I have a RGIII game replica I would have let go for cheap wish I had known you wanted a jersey lol

I feel the same way. If I have the funds and I really want a jersey ill pay retail but that's rare. Between ebay, patience and coupon codes online, deals can be had on most current jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom