Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Christmas gifts from my lady

Not sure how reputable the source is but an employee at a local jersey shop around my way told me that Nike elite authentics are increasing in price to $300 next season. I hope he's wrong. I figured price increases would be inevitable but not so soon.

^ after seeing NBA jerseys go up to $300 I figured NFL would be next. I need to get my two Victor Cruz jerseys and then I'm taking a long break from NFL Elite jerseys.

If they're raising the price they better be doing something different with the jerseys. I'd pay 300 for a made in Berlin, WI jersey, but not this assembled in poor working conditions in Central America stuff they're already pushing at a premium price point. As it is I didn't get a new elite this year at all since I discovered team issued reeboks were cheap as hell at the team store.

I wouldn't mind getting some game issued 49ers and jets stuff just off the accuracy and spot on quality.

The quality on the current elites is decent to me though but when you consider how bad the retail reebok autuentics got the last few years they had the contract they didn't have to do much to be an upgrade over reebok.

Exclusive contracts suck though. Since there the only brand that can make NFL jerseys, price goes up with either no changes or decreasing quality.

$300 for them is crazy. I refuse to pay $250. I only bought them when they had the 30% and 40% off. I'm also done buying them until they start cuffing the sleeves the way 93% of the league does. These enormous sleeves is stupid.

That strahan is real nice.

Got this gore elite as a Christmas present from my moms. Been wanting a gore jersey for a while.

Had been waiting for this one to drop and finally did. $42 shipped. Even better that he's now a Yankee.

M&N just dropped the 2000 CC jersey...all I think about is NFL2K when I see this jersey because of Randy

Picked this up earlier today for $20. Carl Eller never wore this style tho.
LL

LL

Last edited:
ROBPZEE612 - Love those 1999-2000 Puma Vikings jerseys though... got the correct font on it too like the pro-cuts. Is that a made in Berlin, Wi or El Salvador?

Got these Bo Jacksons around the end of the MLB seaso. The White Sox jersey was bought from the MLB shop during on of the end of season sales. The Royals jersey i got from ebau for about 39 bucks if i remember correctly. Not to sure on authenticity. Hopefully someone can chime in.

The name font on the royals is wrong... I think it's bogus but let's get a second opinion since I've never owned a MLB M&N jersey.

Back
Top Bottom