Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Ah yes, I've used EPS for a Giants jersey before. Just not sure if they can handle special jerseys like the gold champions one.

My newest pickup. I will have a tailor stitch on the patch. Just trying to figure out the best placement.

My newest pickup. I will have a tailor stitch on the patch. Just trying to figure out the best placement.
Where it's sitting now is pretty much right on. Here's my Miller I got with the patch already applied. (Steelers.com)

Last edited:
^ Awesome, thanks! I took it to a tailor and we moved the patch a little lower to align with the black stripe. It seemed to make sense to me,. I didn't realize when I ordered the jerseys that the numbers on the retails were stitched on a lot higher than the game ones. It through me off a bit when I was comparing pics.

mlb shop is doing buy one get 40% off the second item. Jerseys are included. Ends tonight. I may grab a couple authentics.

I've never seen a Cunningham Pro Bowl Jersey. So I'm gonn a say no. But let some others chime in. I feel like that would have been a popular one during the throwback jersey era if it did exist.

Not Cunningham. They made Jerry Rice and someone else I think. I want the Barry Sanders Pro Bowl jersey so bad.

^ they made the Cunningham? I don't think I ever saw it. I need that Barry :smh: he just signed not too long ago, I'm hoping for that Pro Bowl and the other one that they did years ago

Just saw the BBD Do Me Remix video and noticed Ronnie wearing a Mitchell & Ness Dodgers jersey. This was in 1990, was he the first artist to wear their stuff in a video?

Last edited:
Got a pair of the Ebbets Field Flannels x PF Flyers coming in for a cool $37.00, it'll be my kicking it with grown folks shoe this summer.

Now I just need to figure out what jerseys I want to order from Ebbets this year, I'm just about tapped out on New Orleans Pelicans stuff, so it's time to dip into other things.

With the Cup coming up, I feel compelled to order a few jerseys this year.

Despite the negative feedback it's getting in the press I love the US Away jersey so it's at the top of my list.

I also want to represent for my heritage and get one of the Honduran National Team jerseys, but the early May shipping date kind of has me hesitating to pull the trigger on that.

These are for sale. I wonder if these will be worn like the Rivera patches or if this is just some BS to sell jerseys. I'm not a fan of the patch.

someone needs to find me a size 40 Kirk Gibson 1993 BP jersey

i know its recently released but i want it under retail :lol: no sites have it aside from M&N

i know its recently released but i want it under retail :lol: no sites have it aside from M&N

Karmaloop had bp jerseys last season and they always have sales. I'd keep an eye on their M&N stock every so often

Karmaloop had bp jerseys last season and they always have sales. I'd keep an eye on their M&N stock every so often
im trying to get one soon, it will probably be awhile before it goes on discount if they even get it

Back
Top Bottom