Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

That jersey is legit. ******* gorgeous too :x :smh:

That white was a limited run.

Last edited:
its not a authentic but I wanted to share my white sox replica Jordan jersey I did today....one problem was that they dont have numbers for the front but oh well I did it and for $104 for the jersey and the stitching I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
Did they mean, it was a real blank, but the Ichiro nameplate and number kit were not authentic, with front and patches being authentic? If that's the case, I don't mind as much.

Isn't the incorrect lettering a problem even when you order from MLB.com? I know that the nflshop hasn't been able to do a decent version of the Saints jerseys since the switch, last year they were still using the damn reebok letters and numbers on customs.

If you're willing to sink more money into it, EPS should be able to fix it right?

Nah, MLBShop doesn't have that problem. That's only NFLShop that can't do the number and letters correctly.

How do the NFL authentic elite sz 40 compare to Mitchell n ness 36

Want to get one but NFL doesn't carry a small

Nike Elite jersey fits like a M&N 42. Much bigger than a 36, a little bigger than a 40. I wear a 40 in M&N jerseys and I have a few Elite 40s. The shape, width and sleeves are funny.

Back
Top Bottom