Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

StillIn729 wrote:
those Bruins jerseys are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks, StillIn.
Originally Posted by Trav T

Nice Bruins jerseys, True Blues. Who do you plan to put on those blanks?
Thanks. I'm planning on getting Chara (w/ 2011 SC patch) on the away Edge, Bergeron on the Winter Classic, and Eric Lindros or Rob Blake (#44) on the Team Canada. I would get the Bruins M&N done, but the the way jersey is constructed, I think it's probably too difficult to put accurately sized numbers of the sleeves.

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

My only authentic jersey
6840536006_a9a19fe727.jpg

Looking to get some Nike authentics when they finally release
pimp.gif

Jerome Brown
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  .  I can't wait to get a Nike  Chicago Bears  Brandon Marshall jersey

Originally Posted by Trav T

I hope you like giant swooshes:

https://twitter.com/#!/SeanSMITH4/status/179997502110564352
i love it
during my classes i've been thinkin bout what Nike NFL authentic to grab...i can only choose one...i narrowed it down to a Laurinaitis, Cam Newton, and Megatron....i'm hoping the rams wear their throwbacks again sometime this season. 

Check your NFL Team website stores or even physical ones. Raider Image was doing up to 60% off on all REEBOK gear including jerseys. picked me up some stuff.

Saw on the Eagles website they marked it 50% off now... No authentics though. They were discounted earlier too but thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Check your NFL Team website stores or even physical ones. Raider Image was doing up to $60 off on all REEBOK gear including jerseys. picked me up some stuff.
I might need that Raiderettes calendar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

I thought he pointed out that it was fake because there was no space between NFL and Players...
My apologies ROBPZEE612 and Captain, for whatever reason i was looking at something else on the tag other than the NFL and players spacing you were talking about. when i realized what i was suppose to be looking at, i hit the...

The hunt for an authentic Sean taylor continues. Its all good though, what i payed for both was mad cheap. They are dam good fakes, the "********" embroidery and placement of jock tags are spot on, so im def going to keep them and wear them. To ease my pain for those, took advantage of the liquidating of the jerseys, The ******** team store released a 25% coupon eligible to be used on jerseys and got me a cooley for 75 bucks 
pimp.gif
 COOOOOOOOOOLLLEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Nice pickup on the Cooley, it's damn near impossible now to find a Reebok 46, at least for Eagles players anyways
tired.gif

[Bart Scott] Can't wait [/Bart Scott] for Nike though
pimp.gif

I wear a 40 pre-Rev and 44 Majestic. If a 42 Majestic existed, it would probably fit perfectly on me.  I think you should try on 44 and 48 to see which one fits best.

I bought this blank Dodgers jersey off Ebay. I bought the 1988 World Series patch as well.
Today the jersey was sent to Exclusive Pro to get customized into a Kirk Gibson. Once the jersey
is completed I will post the finished product.

89 Lott
20tnrja.jpg

Matt Williams 89 BP Jersey
5ue93l.jpg

Was looking for a blank Giants road jersey at Marshalls and stumbled upon this. And according to ebay, so did everyone else. Dave Dravecky 89 road jersey
2vw9q50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom