Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

just picked up a M&N 1993 Phillies Darren Daulton...fav Phillie of all time

will post pics when it arrives

My Mets collection

Found these two blank cool base authentics at marshalls for $30 each. Definitely going to customize them.

Originally Posted by eyanks

My newest pickup.. 1994 Teal Ken Griffey Jr. Seattle Mariners teal, super rare style. It has the 125th Anniversary patch and his name is on a nameplate. It is my all time favorite MLB jersey!
That's definitely a gem!  I'm looking for a white or grey one.

hopefully my chicago white sox jersey gets here soon so i can post, but good stuff everybody!

that griffey is mean as hell !!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I got an authentic roy halladay phillies jersey but it's not in my size
frown.gif
trying to exchange it for a smaller size or something

dont forget to check your nfl team's team store (not the nfl.com shop) ....especially with nike making its move. I got a premier Bradford (original $125) for $40...grabbed an old bulger replica for $5

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dont forget to check your nfl team's team store (not the nfl.com shop) ....especially with nike making its move. I got a premier Bradford (original $125) for $40...grabbed an old bulger replica for $5

the Rams shop had the Bradford authentic for $60

my tj maxx and marshall's suck... they literally have 1 jersey on the racks.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yo jeff u got a link?

to what team? each team (well most) got their own lil team store...i usually search " (team) team store " ...but the rams site was under "rams pro shop" that somebody over at JC linked to thankfully 

I wonder if Nike goin to bring back out the   throwback legends jersey like Reebok did,and if so my wish list are.

1.Randell Cunningham(Eagles)
2.Deion Sanders (falcons and 49ers)
3.Warren Sapp(rookie ornge Bucs)
4.Bo Jackson or Tim brown (raiders)
5.Barry Sanders (lions)

Originally Posted by AirCJ

I wonder if Nike goin to bring back out the   throwback legends jersey like Reebok did,and if so my wish list are.

1.Randell Cunningham(Eagles)
2.Deion Sanders (falcons and 49ers)
3.Warren Sapp(rookie ornge Bucs)
4.Bo Jackson or Tim brown (raiders)
5.Barry Sanders (lions)
I'm sure they will but if they do, they'll come out weak like Reebok's throwbacks 
sick.gif

Mitchell and Ness has some ill jerseys 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyanks

My newest pickup.. 1994 Teal Ken Griffey Jr. Seattle Mariners teal, super rare style. It has the 125th Anniversary patch and his name is on a nameplate. It is my all time favorite MLB jersey!

Mother. Of. God.

I'm new to rocking baseball and hockey jerseys.
1. what are some tips in spotting a fake griffey?
2. is ccm the best bet in getting older hockey jerseys?
3. im 5'10 180 what sizes would i take in baseball and hockey?

any help would be appreciated guys

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

I'm new to rocking baseball and hockey jerseys.
1. what are some tips in spotting a fake griffey?
2. is ccm the best bet in getting older hockey jerseys?
3. im 5'10 180 what sizes would i take in baseball and hockey?

any help would be appreciated guys
For older NHL jerseys, the CCM ultrafil jerseys are the nicest in quality.  However, some teams like the Sharks only wore airknit.  I would say a 46 would be an ideal fit, but those are pretty rare.  A 48 would do as well.  If you want it to fit slimmer, then a 44 might work.  Always ask the seller for measurements and compare them to other clothes that you have.  And stay away from Mitchell & Ness hockey jerseys!  They are terrible and overpriced.  You can always find what you are looking for if you are patient enough.

Back
Top Bottom