Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

2001 Randall McDaniel Pro Bowl, record at the time 12th straight & HOFer.
Ripon, no manufacture's logo or tag, the year before Reebok took over.
You see some 2002s (I have a Favre & Bettis) but not the 2001.

Last edited:
Nice pick up sixburgh!!! I had one of those.. A Marshall Faulk, he was selected but didn't play that year. Wish I didn't sell it but I needed money for a surgery.

Hey question for all MLB jersey collectors. What are the nameplates on your jerseys like. I've gotten a few jerseys customized at EPS and the nameplates they use have a very thick, stiff feel. I was under the impression that MLB name plates were just a strip of identical fabric to the jersey and therefor quite malleable.

Hey question for all MLB jersey collectors. What are the nameplates on your jerseys like. I've gotten a few jerseys customized at EPS and the nameplates they use have a very thick, stiff feel. I was under the impression that MLB name plates were just a strip of identical fabric to the jersey and therefor quite malleable.
They should be the same material as the jersey, but it is not uncommon for twill (stiff) to be used.

@infamoss  Thanks. Yeah, I think I've seen your Faulk, '02 right? Both my 'retail 02s, Bettis & Favre, are of players who didn't actually play in the game too. I think 9/11 had people a little less likely to board a plane to Hawaii.

Update: I just inspected my jersey closer & it appears to have small marks on the inside where the pads were. McDaniel only played a few snaps that game, so that's all the use you would expect it to show.

i want a Derek Jeter road jersey with one of his world series patches, but i don't know which one to go with:

Which year do you guys like the best?

Just got these back from big time jerseys. Very happy with the outcome. Now i need to brighten the Jaguars jersey as the nameplate shows how yellowed the jersey actually is. Any tips on whitening it up guys ???

C CSJ I was thinking the same thing too and did more research and did see that the 1994 jerseys that came with the patch had the white outline on the Mariners names. Then the following year (1995), they removed the white outline.

Back
Top Bottom