Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

giants jersey is legit.. no reason to make a fake blank cool base with the correct jock tag.

LC

579539_10150905996534591_603069590_9649758_1447827538_n.jpg

554831_10150905996694591_603069590_9649760_1872172657_n.jpg

^D'Backs looks good! I have the Rawlings version of the same jersey and you can see how the two were cut so differently! I love the cut of those mid 95' Russell jerseys, they fit perfectly and true to size. My Rawlings is much more roomy.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Might have to pull the trigger on that Bernie Williams batting practice jersey...

You should do it son, bought mine last summer and I love it. The quality and price 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Money's tight right now B... but I might do it we'll see hahaha

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

^D'Backs looks good! I have the Rawlings version of the same jersey and you can see how the two were cut so differently! I love the cut of those mid 95' Russell jerseys, they fit perfectly and true to size. My Rawlings is much more roomy.

Man, I was hoping they would run small... 52 is XXL right?

^ solid BP jerseys, Mitchell and Ness did a great job with those. I expect to see them everywhere this summer though.

I love the BP jerseys
the new cuts though suck compared to the 2010 original cuts when they started mass producing them

Do the mitchell and ness cooperstown collection
mesh practice jerseys fit like a shirt?
Also how is the length?
Thinking about picking up a dykstra

2009 Ohio State Pro Combat jersey:

2011 Ohio State Pro Combat jersey:

Indians home/away authentic Victor Martinez jerseys (damn them for trading him)...

2007 AL All Star Victor Martinez authentic jersey:

Indians authentic home alternate (found this at TJ Maxx for $25!):

Has anyone seen the Tiedman and Formby College throwbacks? I got a 1958 LSU Billy Cannon jersey for my birthday from them, but I haven't seen much buzz about them. It looks like they're slowly starting to get the rights to more schools, but for some reason they're very slow about updating what's actually available for purchase.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Do the mitchell and ness cooperstown collection
mesh practice jerseys fit like a shirt?
Also how is the length?
Thinking about picking up a dykstra

IMO, they fit like a shirt, and the length is pretty short compared to other jerseys.

I have a Keyshawn Johnson and Warren sapp authentic jerseys from 2000 and I need a site where they can fix the numbers since exclusive pro can't do it no more. Theres little brown stains on the numbers and some stitching coming out.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

I have a Keyshawn Johnson and Warren sapp authentic jerseys from 2000 and I need a site where they can fix the numbers since exclusive pro can't do it no more. Theres little brown stains on the numbers and some stitching coming out.
I think Cosby's does some NFL work. Not 100% sure though.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

If a Russell 48 is too big on me, would I be a 44 in Majestic?

Yes

Thanks

Legit check - Michael Irvin Nike Jersey. Also, anyone know when this jersey came out?
Thanks in advance guys:

oh91jm.jpg

2d1n5p2.jpg

2uikmjq.jpg

2wprmzo.jpg

ftocxj.jpg

2whjfpu.jpg

352n3fr.jpg

346vrf6.jpg

34zapsl.jpg

2cni9ao.jpg

Irvin is legit,it's either from '99 or '00.
'98 was the last time Cowboys used screenprinted name and number.

^^^Appreciate the resonse Robzee612, anyone else? My main concerns are with the elastic sleeve ends (did jerseys have that back then?) and how the star is stitched over the grey stripes on the sleeves. Is that normal?

Also, anyone familiar how to read the tags to see what year this jersey is from? I'm familiar with shoe tags, but not so much on older jerseys.

Appreciate the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom