Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

the way we were. :smh:

Could I get a LC for my Dolphins authentic jersey? It looks good to me, what do you think?

^word ? Ended up missing the one jersey I wanted from the MLB sale since I waited to long, had to purchase from another site for retail :smh:

So far I have both Ozzie Smith Cardinals joints.

Waiting for sales through out the summer to pick up some other teams.

saw these via uniwatch, anyone ever seen/heard of these? prototype/sample joints supposedly.

^ j4w is selling those.

After seeing the '97 ASG kit, I understand why they went with players' team jerseys.

Would love to see that 49ers Deion M&N jersey. That was one of my dream jerseys as a kid but in the pic online it looks like sh.

I was looking to make my first MLB authentic jersey purchase. Any suggested sites other than MLB's? Or some trustworthy sellers on eBay?

Thanks. Anyone know how the authentic cool bases run? Do they run a little small or a little big?

Last edited:
I'd say true to size. I have a Yankees Cano authentic and a Pirates Mccutcheon Authentic. Both in same size and both fit fine. The cool base material is not as thick as the regular material tho fwiw

I ordered a 48 in a simple home jersey (the size 48 was back ordered in so many styles I wanted) and if it happens to be a little big or small ill just call up for an exchange.

Thank you for the help.

Back
Top Bottom