Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I feel the same way. If I have the funds and I really want a jersey ill pay retail but that's rare. Between ebay, patience and coupon codes online, deals can be had on most current jerseys.

ebay are tough especially with the NFL jerseys but yes deals can be had if you look enough and patient.

yeah i originally wanted an elite but i cant find them anywhere (new phins)....had no patience

yea usually with newer releases elites dont drop right away, i can understand you wanting one now and not waiting long, you never know with Nike/NFL on releases :smh:

ebay are tough especially with the NFL jerseys but yes deals can be had if you look enough and patient.

Exactly, patience is the key word. I got my red 49ers elite for $150 on ebay. Surprisingly a few days after they beat Atlanta to win the NFC championship and got my white with that 30% off code. I got a purple ray Lewis and green jets revis last year for 50% off from some store in Philly whose link was posted on here last November.

Ended up selling the ray Lewis after they went to the Super Bowl for $350 and used those funds to cop my red Willis elite and have some cash left over lol

Just buy a 40 from NFL shop and return it with the 44

I've done this a few times. If I get a jersey I want in another size for a cheap price ill order my correct size and return the other size and say they sent me the wrong size.

Yup, did that with the Reggie Jackson you sold me. Works every time. As long as it's brand new with tags, it's basically an online exchange.

pretty much, god bless stores with easy exchange policies
pimp.gif

^ Thanks for the info, just ordered myself a BP jersey. It came out to 55.99 + shipping

Last edited:
got this today. real dissapointed tho. listing said it was a 44, however i didnt pay attention to the pics that showed it was a 48. :smh:

got this today. real dissapointed tho. listing said it was a 44, however i didnt pay attention to the pics that showed it was a 48.
mean.gif
 ahhhh you're the one that won the auction I forgot to bid on it....wanna sell it to me? lolol

Is Nike going to drop any NCAA Elites once the season starts? :nerd:

I've never seen them sell NCAA authentics to the public, they've probably done marketing research and concluded that there's too limited a market to justify making authentics for so many schools. Occasionally you'll see teams selling off surplus jerseys at their own stores, but selection is limited and it's usually a jersey that's at least 2 years old. The best you can hope for is for the Limited to be pretty close to what they're doing for the school.

yea i was gonna say, i havent seen new college authentics. i know they used to make em before but doesnt seem like too many people would buy them

I still have my authentic Kenjon Barner Oregon jersey from the 2010 season hanging up on my wall lol ah the days eastbay had college authentics lol

got the size 40 calvin into today, little different texture to the numbers and last name font is thicker/bolder.

fits like a glove, literally but jeez these shoulders are stiff :x

Thanks guys. Picked this kaepernick rookie jersey up recently as well. Its cool but id prefer a Nike since he broke out last year wearing Nike.

Back
Top Bottom