Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

what in the hell is a drench pack? :smh:

Last edited:
For any Cards fans Mitchell and Ness is taking 50% off Lou Brock jerseys today only for the anniversary of breaking the stolen base record. Just use the promo code LBROCK13

For any Cards fans Mitchell and Ness is taking 50% off Lou Brock jerseys today only for the anniversary of breaking the stolen base record. Just use the promo code LBROCK13

That's kind of random - especially since he doesn't even hold the record anymore. But, it's pretty cool - I wish they did stuff like that frequently.

That's kind of random - especially since he doesn't even hold the record anymore. But, it's pretty cool - I wish they did stuff like that frequently.

Unless they've got like 800 of them in the warehouse, then it makes perfect sense.

Yeah, I saw that on their twitter today. I'm guessing they have an overstock of his jerseys. Would be nice if they started doing these types of sales more often

I could definitely get down with individual jerseys being marked down on a date that's special to that player.

probably because no one buys it and its kinda ugly

just trying to move stock

i dont expect them to do this with any popular jerseys.

Finally got shipping notification that my back ordered jersey from Ebbets is on its way. Almost a full 2 months since I ordered, thankfully it's been way too hot this summer to really wear a wool shirt for too long, I should be able to rock it in the fall though.

edit: Got my jersey in today.

Last edited:
50% off Cal Ripken and Lou Gehrig jerseys today only. M&N site, I got on to pick up a Lou jersey and my size was sold out :smh:

CALLOU13 is the code

help guys!

anyone know how the M&N baseball practice jersey fit?

are they the same as the NBA jerseys? thanks

He's looking for the reverse jersey, which I can't seem to find any legitimate site selling, or any pictures of a real one. That's not to say it wasn't some limited run production, but someone with a better grasp on M&N's output should probably comment.

Thanks guys I figured all the ones on eBay were too good to be true I really like the jersey but I don't want to wear a white one gets too dirty too quickly

Curious as to whether or not this is a legit Randy Moss jersey?  Pardon if it's obvious one way or another, but I primarily collect NBA jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom