Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Wearing a signed jersey :smh:.

Hellllls no! Such a corny look.

I'll wear it as is if I don't find an easy way to remove it. I'm sure you thinking I'm corny wouldn't bother me none especially since I'm rocking jerseys when they aren't in style anyways :lol:

Good luck man, I've used to take ink out of white uniforms for work, when my pens exploded in the wash it took a bit, but it came out. 

Good luck man, I've used to take ink out of white uniforms for work, when my pens exploded in the wash it took a bit, but it came out. 

Thx. I saw that I should put a towel behind the number so that it catches any bleeding ink. Didn't think it would be a hard task but some google searches seem like it over complicated it.

I never used anything on the other side for the jersey nor the uniform, the ink came off the jersey much easier than the uniform. Alcohol lifts ink for some reason. but having a towel to be safe won't hurt anything. 

I customize jerseys with my own name and sign them, so people think that I was actually on the team

Last edited:
Copped an Eric Young (now a coach but was a Rox hero that hit the first MLB HR in Denver) jersey that he wore during the home opener. It's my first new Majestic Flex Base jersey and I really like it.

Last edited:
Copped an Eric Young (now a coach but was a Rox hero that hit the first MLB HR in Denver) jersey that he wore during the home opener. It's my first new Majestic Flex Base jersey and I really like

Can you comment in the fit compared to Cool Base and the Majestic jerseys prior to Cool Base?

I wish there was a way to have the flexbase material striped at the bottom. Cant see myself getting a flexbase Yankees pinstripe with the way it looks currently. The material blends in with solid colors.

After 2 years, finally found the the 2014 FIBA World Cup Nike Puerto Rico jersey. Found the last one in a sneaker boutique in Lithuania :rofl: bless you Google.

Post pics. I looked for them before and had no luck.

The Yankees jerseys look off. Pinstripes don't look right. The NEWYORK on the grey look compact and small.

Copped an Eric Young (now a coach but was a Rox hero that hit the first MLB HR in Denver) jersey that he wore during the home opener. It's my first new Majestic Flex Base jersey and I really like

Can you comment in the fit compared to Cool Base and the Majestic jerseys prior to Cool Base?

Saw this a couple days ago.
According to him they've strayed away from the "Slim Cut" they had with the cool base jerseys.

Saw this a couple days ago.
According to him they've strayed away from the "Slim Cut" they had with the cool base jerseys.

@joekamel I actually think the cut is the exact same, I have put my flex base on top of older cool base jerseys and the cuts are identical. I will say though that the side panel material does seem to be more flexible and and forgiving which makes them seem "bigger" even though they aren't. I would recommend going with your same Cool base size.
Aside from that I completely agree with everything he has to say in the video I think Majestic hit a homer with the flex base.

Guys,
I finally learned, or saw, first hand the differences between a custom and a regular nike elite.

Its been something that has been on my mind as I got 2 jerseys from a guy that got them from NFL shop but I figured they were customs but never really cared too much because of the great deals.

Checked my arian foster jersey and my nuk hopkins this morning and observed the differences in the 2 numbers. its not a HUGE issue but it is something i noticed only because i was made aware about it in this thread. I think my keenen allen allen jersey is an custom from NFL shop also :smh:

Its hard to tell but the white materials on the numbers are different. The main difference between the 2 numbers wise is the white and red layers are inverted compared to each other.
The Hopkins has the white as a layer on top of the red
The Foster has the red over top of the white (image isnt mine)

Last edited:
@joekamel I actually think the cut is the exact same, I have put my flex base on top of older cool base jerseys and the cuts are identical. I will say though that the side panel material does seem to be more flexible and and forgiving which makes them seem "bigger" even though they aren't. I would recommend going with your same Cool base size.
Aside from that I completely agree with everything he has to say in the video I think Majestic hit a homer with the flex base.

Awesome info.

I figured I'd take the vids info and match it with yours to give me the best idea of what I was looking at if I end up purchasing a Flex Base.

Just went through my collection. I have like 5 customs I didn't realize were customs :smh:

I took some comparison pics if it matters for anyone. The numbers on the front, back, and sleeves are different. The names on the back are different also.

bigj505 bigj505 most elite customs also have a 'shiny' twill vs the matte finish numbers on the elites straight from the factory. the custom numbers also tend to buckle a lot more. my antonio brown jersey numbers are janky as hell >:

Hahahahaha, that exchange was funny as hell. I can't even tell. I'm only an expert on Yankees but that Harper looks pretty good. Fakes are too good now.

The differences in those Texans jerseys would annoy the hell out of me. But I'm a weirdo. All of mine are the same. I need that white O'Dell to drop finally.

Back
Top Bottom