Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Why would Deion wear a 93 Starter jersey in 2000 at practice?

That's a hell of an addition the collection.
Thanks. He didn't actually wear it for practice just a couple of interviews. I guess it was what they had lying around until they could make him a #2 Adidas jersey. 

it's explained in the letter.

This just arrived too. I FINALLY have my '98 Randall Cunningham. I was so happy to open the package and see that it's in absolutely pristine condition, not so much as a loose thread.

Oh okay, that makes sense. RIDICULOUS find. Was that on eBay?

That Cunningham is real nice too man. I still hate you for that Victor Cruz Pro Bowl jersey. Two great pickups though.

New grab

Won a Victor Cruz elite for $100 (dude's one of my favourite players), and the seller's gone and cancelled it claiming to be 'out of stock'.  No message from him or anything, just an email from ebay telling me I've got a refund.  Doesn't even show up in my purchases so I can't leave him negative feedback, and obviously ebay won't care.  Not happy 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get a Carolina Panthers Thomas Davis on field elite jersey for a descent price? Doesn't have to be a steal but fair priced

Anybody know where I can get a Carolina Panthers Thomas Davis on field elite jersey for a descent price? Doesn't have to be a steal but fair priced

I'd say wait for fanatics Black Friday sale elites I think are around $221.
Or keep a eye on eBay, might be hard to come across a Thomas Davis though.

Because he does the funny dance or because he's adamant about telling people he's Latino ?
Mate I'm Australian so I'm gonna go with none of the above 
laugh.gif

Nah I just like him for his ability, don't care for the salsa and heritage doesn't influence me

Quick question I wanted to ask. Where is the best place to buy MLB players numbers and patches?

Back
Top Bottom