Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Nice pick ups 
pimp.gif
 especially that Beast Mode jersey.  Is that jersey pre-made or customized?  Does it have the water repellent feature?
That Lynch jersey is just the Nike Elite.  I do not know if it repels water

I've heard of them. They look like mostly legit replica blank jerseys with a few authentics sprinkled in that have been customized. A little pricey if you ask me. Some of the fonts look pretty good, some look off. I wouldn't mess with them.

Last edited:
Those jerseys on that site are trash. Stop it. They are indeed blank replicas that have been customized for ridiculous prices.

I've heard of them. They look like mostly legit replica blank jerseys with a few authentics sprinkled in that have been customized. A little pricey if you ask me. Some of the fonts look pretty good, some look off. I wouldn't mess with them.

Those jerseys on that site are trash. Stop it. They are indeed blank replicas that have been customized for ridiculous prices.

Thank you. All I needed to hear.

They seem to always have some sort of discount happening. What does their Black Friday sales look like?

This was last year

"For Black Friday itself, Fanatics is offering 25 percent off plus free shipping on all orders over $40. When prompted at checkout, use the promo code BLACKFRI to get the discount.

If you miss out on the Black Friday shopping, don’t worry, Fanatics’ deals will continue over the weekend.

On Saturday (November 28), the entire site will be marked down between 20 and 50 percent.

On Sunday (November 29), enjoy the NFL games while taking 25 percent off your order when using promo code TOUCHDOWN."

^ You was waiting to it went on sale ?

Cool base been on sale all year, the reason i didnt jump was because shipping to canada costs almost as much as the jersey. Had it sent to my friend in LA and he brought it when he came to Canada for work

Back
Top Bottom