Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Days Until the 2017 NFL Season Kickoff:
h99oxIbm.jpg
aoqODxWm.jpg

lU9gbScm.jpg
M3u9EXTm.jpg

^^Gamer of the 1st SEA QB in the history of the franchise and member of their Ring of Honor
from '83 when they went to the AFC (yes, AFC back then) Championship ^^
bPJoYzGl.jpg

^^Custom insert sewn in left (throwing arm) sleeve^^​

The onfield suppliers were just that, onfield suppliers, retail authentics, like yours, were made by multiple manufacturers.
Still a real nice jersey though, loved Young too. You will see in three days. Lol

It's weird because I have also seen reebok retail authentics with the 50th patch. I guess Wilson lost the contract half way thru that season

It's weird because I have also seen reebok retail authentics with the 50th patch. I guess Wilson lost the contract half way thru that season
You misunderstood, they wore Rbk all season in '96, '97 & '98 on field but as far as the store bought authentics go multiple companies had the rights to make the same team.

M mdterps4 Thanks
The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince I'd either go with the teal or the early style at the bottom. Do you have any Griffey sneakers to serve as a "tie breaker"?

Days Until the 2017 NFL Season Kickoff:
Full disclosure, I wasn't the biggest Aikman fan but picked this up for $20 new around the time of it's release, so...
Also, I moved the 75th patch. That's where his was for some reason.
T49agcVm.jpg
lsXeNFNm.jpg

qjfmgxam.jpg
paVHDuQm.jpg

Ztrim14m.jpg
4QYdmnZm.jpg

I'd go with the teal Griffey. One of the greatest jerseys ever.

Damn, I was gonna post some Eli jerseys for day 10 and forgot. SMH

Kept missing on days I had numbers for. But had to get in on 8. Mark Brunell grew up and went to school in my hometown. The Ray Guy started as a Campbell I bought then used a Raiders Randy Moss jersey I got for $6 as a donor for a new nameplate and a Raiders replica jersey I got for free for the lettering.
IMG_0169.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

Fun Fact: No HOF player has ever worn #6 as his primary number and only 1 secondary...when Brooklyn had a team.
The best I can think of off the top of my head is Bubby Brister. Can anyone think of a star player (have to be a QB, I guess) to ever wear #6? It's weird.

Anyway, I did pick up a nice jersey of possibly my favorite TE, Mark Bavaro.
This guy came back in a game against the Saints with a broken jaw and caught a TD pass.
It definitely looks to be game/team issued judging by the extra length...
4bODg2Hl.jpg
iTXxbmol.jpg

Bavaro's famous MNF play...

the "star" part of those 2 players in question is probably questionable.
Whoa, let's not get carried away here. :lol: I never said Brister was a star, only that he was the best #6 that came immediately to mind and that's probably only because he played for PIT and backed up Elway, who I had just mentioned. As far as Sanchez being a response to my question about a star goes, I'm hoping that was a joke. Lol
gcupd38m.jpg

How about this, can anyone name a #6 that's ever been a Pro Bowler or All-Pro, at any position?
Edit: I actually just thought of one right after I asked but I want to see if anyone else comes up with somebody.

Last edited:
I answered in the NBA thread but see that that convo actually is taking off here so I'll answer here again. Across all sports about 220. Been getting a ton of soccer jerseys lately. Wish I had more NFL/MLB/NHL jerseys though.

Back
Top Bottom