Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

The quality of older NHL jerseys is amazing. The kings really need to add purple back into their color pallet. Their current unis are too bland

I wouldn’t be surprised if they rebrand soon and get new uniforms. They’re in rebuild mode. 6 years removed from winning their second cup. Got the second pick in the draft and going with a youth movement. Makes sense to go with a new look. And I agree. Bringing the purple back would be a good look.

New pickup: 1938 Babe Ruth Brooklyn Dodgers coaches Mitchell & Ness home jersey, size Large. It has the 1939 World's Fair promotional patch. It fits a little bigger than tagged, which is perfect for me. This is definitely one of the rarest Mitchell & Ness jerseys I've ever owned or seen.

BrooklynDodgersMN11.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN12.jpeg

Does anyone know if it's possible to strip and customize a nike elite? Fanatics has 49ers Eric Reid Elite jerseys for $65. Was thinking about picking one up.

Does anyone know when fanatics normally restock the Nike elite jerseys for the season? I’m tryna get a mahomes one

RELISH RELISH any leads on anywhere with an authentic Bichette? I only see replicas online. Is customizing my best bet?

RELISH RELISH any leads on anywhere with an authentic Bichette? I only see replicas online. Is customizing my best bet?

jays shop should have them. not sure if they deliver but customer service has always been A1 in my experience with them... also theres a chance the auths go on sale at the end of the season, i dont think theyve been selling well with covid

I'm glad I finally got a Fernando Valenzuela jersey as a Dodgers fan. I got so sick of seeing fakes in public for years now and at Dodger Stadium when I used to attend Dodgers games. 😠👎

But the bad thing is I won't be able to wear it to the ballpark because I can no longer attend games due to acrimony over there with my habits of moving down to better lower row seats. 🙄

This year I just learned they also make a gray version so I hope I can get that one too. And I hope I can get an accurate Cooperstown Collection 1980s Dodgers fitted hat to go with this.
IMG_4370.JPG
IMG_4371.JPG

The 1981 Los Angeles Bicentennial patch on this is cool. I was curious about it and decided to do research.
IMG_4372.JPG

What’s a good website to grab patches ie Captain patches, anniversary patches. Stuff like that. I got the idea customize my Eli Nike elite jerseys to make it a 2014 jersey.

Got these in today. I always liked the helmet tag reebok jerseys. The Seahawks Earl Thomas I got for a good price and put on eBay.

Interestingly though they only wore those jerseys for 1 game the season before he got drafted before they scrapped those jerseys.

AB677487-CD21-41E0-81E6-85A7E1EB777C.jpeg
350B2484-BE98-4D03-8DBD-FF638B0B9F53.jpeg
8C222AAB-0234-4C44-B710-5CE241956AA8.jpeg
C9D22E67-C493-48C0-8817-A6B34FA02142.jpeg

Was in a good mood after the Cs win so I picked up the new navy Cam and royal blue Drew from the Pats ProShop to complete the QB collection. Vapor elite jersey is really nice and I’m excited about Cam after yesterday's win (even if it’s just for one year). 😂
IMG_1158.jpeg
IMG_1188.jpg
IMG_1189.jpg
IMG_1191.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1186.jpg
    IMG_1186.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 58
Are the new nfl Nike Authentics rare? I only see the limited ones for the Chargers. I want an authentic Bosa from the jerseys they wore yesterday!

D4446CA1-FB2B-45A6-81F6-14ADC8342F54.jpeg

Was in a good mood after the Cs win so I picked up the new navy Cam and royal blue Drew from the Pats ProShop to complete the QB collection. Vapor elite jersey is really nice and I’m excited about Cam after yesterday's win (even if it’s just for one year). 😂
IMG_1158.jpeg
IMG_1188.jpg
IMG_1189.jpg
IMG_1191.jpg
Not a patriots fan but I love Cam. If he continues to play like this. I might have to cop my first Patriots jersey hHh

Back
Top Bottom