Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

7B2A007C-305E-4610-A47A-62C2CCB61D12.jpeg
160890E3-A7F1-4216-AC96-27DAD6A562E3.jpeg
Newest pickup. Was able to do a phone order from the Chiefs pro shop. This jersey is absolutely beautiful in person.

Hey everyone, was just introduced to Ebbets and have a question. Hank Aaron played for the Ind Clowns in 52', but they also have a 1945 and 1951 jersey with his #5 on it which obviously isn't him. There is a lot of question marks I have with the numbering and years on several jerseys. Just not familiar enough with the company yet to know how they do things. Anybody more familiar with their process?

Hey everyone, was just introduced to Ebbets and have a question. Hank Aaron played for the Ind Clowns in 52', but they also have a 1945 and 1951 jersey with his #5 on it which obviously isn't him. There is a lot of question marks I have with the numbering and years on several jerseys. Just not familiar enough with the company yet to know how they do things. Anybody more familiar with their process?

Ebbets is great, they do their homework. I'm not sure what you're asking but if you want a different number on a jersey, they'll do it.

I have a few jerseys from them. I ordered a Jackie Robinson jersey and I questioned the number and they said he wore multiple numbers, they said I could pick whichever number I wanted. Great product and great customer service.

I posted a 10% off coupon for Ebbets in the M&N thread a few days ago. JUST10 or 10FORYOU or something. You might want to go look through the lat few pages.

JackieR.PNG

Thought you all might find this interesting. Asked Ebbets about adding a simple name/year ID to the bottom of the jersey (like shown here). It could either be embroider or patch, not picky, just something basic. They said yes they could do this...for a $100 upcharge. lmaooooo

JackieR.PNG

Thought you all might find this interesting. Asked Ebbets about adding a simple name/year ID to the bottom of the jersey (like shown here). It could either be embroider or patch, not picky, just something basic. They said yes they could do this...for a $100 upcharge. lmaooooo

Sounds silly but it's probably because they don't have it in the computer system. The embroidery itself is not expensive.- it's the setup. They would need to convert the text to an embroidery file , which is probably running them $60-75.

I'm guessing even though they already have the felt tags, those are made in-factory. Separate from any sewing/files that the team actually does in-house by the EFF store crew.

Adidas at it again with another sorry jersey design idea with NHL jerseys this time. A "reverse retro" jersey concept that incorporates a team's old logo with their current colors. 🙄👎💩🚽🗑

Back
Top Bottom