Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Another one that took me years to find:

20210424_143732.jpg
20210424_143928.jpg

Got an e-mail from EPS earlier today about my 1990 Barry Bonds. They don't have the material color to make a matching nameplate with the name , but still offered to put the name on the back without the nameplate. I was looking forward to the nameplate feature, but it's not the worst thing. I really want to have the name on the back. I guess I'll decide by morning.

tupac003 tupac003 I got it today. Literally about 30 minutes after I got back to Dallas from LA, the FedEx guy knocked on the door to bring me the Mookie, Lindor and some hats.

If you have any friends in so cal who live by a pro image, they have them in stock. I copped the Bellinger this weekend. Has your Mookie shipped yet at least though.

tupac003 tupac003 I got it today. Literally about 30 minutes after I got back to Dallas from LA, the FedEx guy knocked on the door to bring me the Mookie, Lindor and some hats.

If you have any friends in so cal who live by a pro image, they have them in stock. I copped the Bellinger this weekend. Has your Mookie shipped yet at least though.

Nah. What size did you get? I got a 2xl so that could be the reason but I'll reach out. We ordered at the same time I believe. Maybe they got me because of the discount. Lol

T titans1127 that piazza jersey is fire. I got a road grey majestic blank and a Rawlings white without the pinstripes I recently sent to stitches to turn into piazza jerseys to complete my piazza set.

Is this place in NYC? I potentially have something I need fixed and wanted to be sure if I looked up the right place.

Is this place in NYC? I potentially have something I need fixed and wanted to be sure if I looked up the right place.
Yes they are located in Whitestone, Queens. I haven't sent anything to them yet but I might later in the summer.

T titans1127 that piazza jersey is fire. I got a road grey majestic blank and a Rawlings white without the pinstripes I recently sent to stitches to turn into piazza jerseys to complete my piazza set.
Nice! I just put the Piazza back up for sale as its a little too wide despite being my size. There seems to be a discrepancy in the cut of Rawlings jerseys from 2000-02 depending on where they were made.

Nice! I just put the Piazza back up for sale as its a little too wide despite being my size. There seems to be a discrepancy in the cut of Rawlings jerseys from 2000-02 depending on where they were made.

I’ve noticed that with the Rawlings jerseys. If you got it from the seller I think you got it from. I was eying the 48 he had. I have a home Rawlings pinstripe which fits slightly different than my home black Rawlings. I gotta look at the years though.

They’re in Queens. Close to the Whitestone bridge if I remember correctly. I used to mail stuff out to them and pick the stuff up in person whenever I would fly back to NY. Small shop but nice people up there who know their stuff. I’ve gotten a few things done from them over the years Mets wise.

They’re in Queens. Close to the Whitestone bridge if I remember correctly. I used to mail stuff out to them and pick the stuff up in person whenever I would fly back to NY. Small shop but nice people up there who know their stuff. I’ve gotten a few things done from them over the years Mets wise.

Then yeah, it's the place I saw. I e-mailed them a question earlier this afternoon

Projects 5/7 and 6/7 from EPS...

If anyone has any suggestions on places that can add nameplates to MLB jerseys that are not the dream shop, please let me know. Thanks.

What’s wrong with the dream shop? Quality and detail doesn’t get much better

Back
Top Bottom