Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

A24BC254-2303-467F-9B2C-7419ACBF7B1D.jpeg
0CA4EFE2-D5ED-4901-9068-68B3AA8658A6.jpeg

Go for the OG authentics like Rawlings and Russell, and majestic 6200/6300 jerseys. Most of them can be have for a steal price compared to current retail prices.

I actually saw a few Majestic Cool Base jerseys I wanted on eBay, but passed on them because the sellers were overcharging for them, especially recently.

It seems like they're trying to go with the premise of them being vintage as the basis to inflate prices.

If I didn't pay regular price for the brands when they were the present company with a license manufacturing the jerseys, I damn sure as hell ain't going to pay regular price or higher for them when they're discontinued in the present and going forward.

hey NTers I need your input. I'm sure the Diamondbacks jersey is legit but probably a custom. I don't recall the Diamondbacks wearing this style in the 2001 World Series. Also, I think MLB jerseys had the MLB logo on the back starting with the 2000 season? I believe this jersey had the USA flag sewed over that MLB logo in 2001. Was this common practice?
PXL_20220207_164511167.jpg PXL_20220207_164534539.MP.jpg

I believe Jimmy Rollins was one of the most under rated players in the MLB...agree??
PXL_20220207_164312428.jpg PXL_20220207_164418320.jpg

I don't think the Dbacks wore that jersey during the World Series. They wore the other Black jersey though.
110907_WomackGame3.jpg

The USA Flag sewn over the MLB is standard across the board, all teams, retail and gamers. I'm not sure if they wore that version post 9/11. Worst case scenario, if it bothers you, the flag and WS patches can be removed.

Has anyone ordered the custom MLB Authentics from fanatics, cause if so how’re they compared to the pre made ones?

Mail day! Both are team issued. Should be sending the Yamamoto out to the Mets official customizer in a few weeks to get the numbers added to the front and back.

tempImagemhhpNQ.png tempImageAH1NTi.png
The official customizer is stitches right? Located in whitestone.

Yamamoto will hopefully be impactful for us this coming season.

How much does stitches charge you for the work ?

Yep that's them. I've never done any business with them before so I'm not sure about pricing. I did reach out to them 2 years ago for a quote and was told $75 for name and number so I assume for just numbers maybe $50-60.

Yep that's them. I've never done any business with them before so I'm not sure about pricing. I did reach out to them 2 years ago for a quote and was told $75 for name and number so I assume for just numbers maybe $50-60.

Heads up; they seemed to be backed-up in terms of their fulfillment. Might take longer than normal. Still haven’t gotten mine from back in November.

Heads up; they seemed to be backed-up in terms of their fulfillment. Might take longer than normal. Still haven’t gotten mine from back in November.
Really appreciate the heads up. If the wait will be that long, I’d rather give Bill Henderson my business again.

If you're paying by cash, it's about $60. If you pay by card, it's $70

If you're paying by cash, it's about $60. If you pay by card, it's $70
I exchanged emails with them this morning. $55 for the numbers including return shipping using Venmo. Much less than I was expecting. Already have it packed up to be shipped out tomorrow. Hoping the 2-3 week wait time I was quoted is accurate.

I exchanged emails with them this morning. $55 for the numbers including return shipping using Venmo. Much less than I was expecting. Already have it packed up to be shipped out tomorrow. Hoping the 2-3 week wait time I was quoted is accurate.
It should be. They're very spot on with their information

what's the email for stitches? they produce just mlb or other sports too? and it's the exact cut of numbers/letters specific to each team?

It all depends....prices might have gone up but in 2016 I got it for $50 total from them for a Conforto stitch work on a blank World Series replica I got for sale at Sports Authority for like $35 haha. They do a great job.

Back
Top Bottom