~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

only ones i can find

she's from LI too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

^ I like that car a lot. Every time I see it on the street I stare. haha

Here's what my ideal kouki would look like. Clean and simple, yet aggressive.

So filthy,
pimp.gif

Don't try arguing with ninjahood, dude is CAPTAIN GOD, he is NEVER wrong so if he says a charger is a good big handling car its true.
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Anyway, don't know if this has been posted but, this Camaro is beyond crazy its so sexy and powerful, the sound of the turbos is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Just revvin'?

I thought you were gonna run to at least 80...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Bimmer straight 6 is sexy, though.
i was drunk and bored last night...
ohwell.gif

It's basically a bra for when you are racing on a track. The owner of the lexus probably did it as a joke though seeing how it was very poorly done andthat car is not for the track.

Originally Posted by shiznut123

It's basically a bra for when you are racing on a track. The owner of the lexus probably did it as a joke though seeing how it was very poorly done and that car is not for the track.
It's used so rock chips don't mess up the paint on the way to car meets

It's basically a bra for when you are racing on a track. The owner of the lexus probably did it as a joke though seeing how it was very poorly done and that car is not for the track.

its to protect the paint from rock chips while driving...

Originally Posted by jbeezie

no $#%#

Originally Posted by jbeezie

no $#%#
i quoted the wrong person, chode.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Nah....I appreciate all cars....Matter fact I like Ford right now, Edge, Flex, Fusion, Mustang, new mustangs are pretty hot, all good to me. Challenger......I'd love a srt-8 in black. Camaro.....yea no doubt. BUT at the end of the day........I got more love for German and Japan. Ninja looks at it from a bang for your buck logic though no doubt.
x2
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom