~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Big rims = ignorant?

I hope you know that MANY people think that fast cars or modding cars in general is ignorant so miss me what that BS

:stoneface:

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Big rims = ignorant?

I hope you know that MANY people think that fast cars or modding cars in general is ignorant so miss me what that BS

I think riding around in stupid looking rims is ignorant!!!!!! Its my opinion

Also I find it quite funny when dudes buy chargers and cars along those lines, with the V6 and right away throw some big *#$ rims, instead of spending over 5kon rims why not upgrade the motor to the V8.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Big rims = ignorant?

Also I find it quite funny when dudes buy chargers and cars along those lines, with the V6 and right away throw some big *#$ rims, instead of spending over 5k on rims why not upgrade the motor to the V8.
eyes.gif
That's funny?

Maybe they don't want the V8 and they'd rather have the big @*@ rims? Not everyone has the same preference...

Big rims = ignorant?

Fast cars are ignorant?
laugh.gif
what in the hell

Originally Posted by ninjahood

call me oldschool but i don't like rims over 22 inches on any car.

i like to be able to see some kind of sidewall..and i'd like to smoke da tires every now and then.

you know you can't afford to go through tires like that..

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Big rims = ignorant?

Also I find it quite funny when dudes buy chargers and cars along those lines, with the V6 and right away throw some big *#$ rims, instead of spending over 5k on rims why not upgrade the motor to the V8.
I think big rims are stupid also, but i would call em ignorant or the driver ignorant. Its just there style. You're a engine person, they area rim person. Some people like low riders, some people like big high trucks. You can call it stupid looking, but you cant call it or them uneducated(you donteven know the person.)
I love muscle cars, and i rather have good tire performance than some big rims. But some dont care about speed, they just want to style on people. Let them!!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Why do people spend over $125,000 modding a car that is over 10 years old?
Probably for the customization aspect of it. People like putting work into what they feel like is their creation. I wouldn't though. I'dget some newer carS for that.

Big rims = ignorant?

rims>your life
wink.gif

them challengers is killin i cant lie...

but anywho, i just bought some new brake pads and caliper paint. about to get my car out the body shop soon. i wrecked it like a month or two ago and imfinally making a come back. i aint have insurance so i had to come outta my pocket to pay for it with no help from my peoples but its all good. lol

imma paint it candy red after i get the body right. got a couple scratches and dents i need gone then imma be ready.

i spent over 100 dollars on brake pads alone. can someone tell me the diffrence between ceramic brakes {$60} and semi mettalics {$20}?

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Big rims = ignorant?

Fast cars are ignorant?
laugh.gif
what in the hell

outside of car enthusiasts most people react to OD modded cars/fast cars the same way they do cars on big wheels. "Why?"

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by mjbetch

got new headlight housing.

Should of went with smoked clear corners. Planning on doing that for my 02 GT. Did you seal them with silicone?

i'm trying to keep it somewhat stock. i usually like clear corners, but for some reason with the performance red, i prefer amber. and nah i didn't sealthem at all. should i?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

got new headlight housing.

Should of went with smoked clear corners. Planning on doing that for my 02 GT. Did you seal them with silicone?

i'm trying to keep it somewhat stock. i usually like clear corners, but for some reason with the performance red, i prefer amber. and nah i didn't seal them at all. should i?
I would, aftermarket housings usually aren't sealed so once your next rain comes your gonna get moisture in there. Here's a quick how tovideo on sealing them, can get the silicone from an autozone or any other car part store.

http://autohow.tv/node/31

idc how much yall hate American whips, i love japanese/euro too

but the challenger go HARD as hell.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

but anywho, i just bought some new brake pads and caliper paint. about to get my car out the body shop soon. i wrecked it like a month or two ago and im finally making a come back. i aint have insurance so i had to come outta my pocket to pay for it with no help from my peoples but its all good. lol

imma paint it candy red after i get the body right. got a couple scratches and dents i need gone then imma be ready.

i spent over 100 dollars on brake pads alone. can someone tell me the diffrence between ceramic brakes {$60} and semi mettalics {$20}?
not to sure about duralast, kind of one of the cheaper brands. I hate your ugly cars, but ceramics are usually better for regular street driving.If you want performance drilled breaks would be the best(correct me if im wrong just tyring to halp) . My suggestion to you is if your car has a forum ask themthey usually know whats best

Originally Posted by conv3rge

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

but anywho, i just bought some new brake pads and caliper paint. about to get my car out the body shop soon. i wrecked it like a month or two ago and im finally making a come back. i aint have insurance so i had to come outta my pocket to pay for it with no help from my peoples but its all good. lol

not to sure about duralast, kind of one of the cheaper brands. I hate your ugly cars, but ceramics are usually better for regular street driving. If you want performance drilled breaks would be the best(correct me if im wrong just tyring to halp) . My suggestion to you is if your car has a forum ask them they usually know whats best
i dunno about swangerz or whatever, but in higher end cars ceramics are more track oriented as they dont heat up as quickly (and no brake dust)

Back
Top Bottom