~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by conv3rge

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

them challengers is killin i cant lie...

but anywho, i just bought some new brake pads and caliper paint. about to get my car out the body shop soon. i wrecked it like a month or two ago and im finally making a come back. i aint have insurance so i had to come outta my pocket to pay for it with no help from my peoples but its all good. lol

imma paint it candy red after i get the body right. got a couple scratches and dents i need gone then imma be ready.

i spent over 100 dollars on brake pads alone. can someone tell me the diffrence between ceramic brakes {$60} and semi mettalics {$20}?
not to sure about duralast, kind of one of the cheaper brands. I hate your ugly cars, but ceramics are usually better for regular street driving. If you want performance drilled breaks would be the best(correct me if im wrong just tyring to halp) . My suggestion to you is if your car has a forum ask them they usually know whats best
i dunno about swangerz or whatever, but in higher end cars ceramics are more track oriented as they dont heat up as quickly (and no brake dust)
and they're light, although apparently traditional brakes on exotics are now made lighter than similar ceramic ones, so i guess that isn'tentirely true.

but ceramics are $$$......this is a "swanger" and at the end of the day it's anything but a performance-oriented car. i think you can gorelatively budget on the brakes.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Big rims = ignorant?

I hope you know that MANY people think that fast cars or modding cars in general is ignorant so miss me what that BS

:stoneface:

I think riding around in stupid looking rims is ignorant!!!!!! Its my opinion

Also I find it quite funny when dudes buy chargers and cars along those lines, with the V6 and right away throw some big *#$ rims, instead of spending over 5k on rims why not upgrade the motor to the V8.
eyes.gif
That's funny?

Maybe they don't want the V8 and they'd rather have the big @*@ rims? Not everyone has the same preference...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

v6 muscle cars?

Jesus...and loon, i appeciate da charger love
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

call me oldschool but i don't like rims over 22 20 inches on any car.

i like to be able to see some kind of sidewall
cosigned, but my limit is 20 inch rims... nothing like a set of massive tires grabbing the road
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by ninjahood

call me oldschool but i don't like rims over 22 20 inches on any car.

i like to be able to see some kind of sidewall
cosigned, but my limit is 20 inch rims... nothing like a set of massive tires grabbing the road
pimp.gif
Yep. I'd put 22s on a old school though.

But my limit is 20 on newer whips.
pimp.gif

I'm getting HIDs this weekend, FINALLY!
pimp.gif
the kit is only gonna be$75, and comes with instructions, but if I need any help I'll ask you guys. Will post pics when done!

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

pimp.gif
the kit is only gonna be $75, and comes with instructions, but if I need any help I'll ask you guys. Will post pics when done!

What outage?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

pimp.gif
the kit is only gonna be $75, and comes with instructions, but if I need any help I'll ask you guys. Will post pics when done!

Where you getting them at? I was gonna get some at vvme.com but i heard there pretty whack quality wise so i was told to go to hidguy.net.

Looking to paint the calipers on my IS300 black with red lexus decals.. around how much should i expect to pay if i were to have a body shop perform this kindof work?

Yeah, but I ran out of double-sided tape and I couldn't find a place for the mounting bracket for the side I still had left.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by SFkicks

here's my old car.

1998 Honda Prelude Base

rolling on wedsports sa-90s
232tv6.jpg

polished rota slipstreams
dsc05952ux7.jpg

rsx type-s

Are u a member of Socal Honda
nope im from Norcal, bayareaprelude.com.

Chris.

Back
Top Bottom