Can we get a Official JDM thread?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

f0825f7eae7d3cd5a23cb41d18c850397cf73b8.jpg

4cb359b1e06b7515ca47a26ece653d177d23aa4.jpg

7953594cead57bc5cbd7a846cf88b073ad2ea6b.jpg
a6035dfde1a476e5c80aa6adcea61b5bc182796.jpg

best friends 370Z 404HP dyno, soon to have TT in a couple of months
He's puttin down that much on just I/H/E?!
eek.gif

By the way, all 3 of those white cars are ballin somethin serious....I think I'd sex the NSX
pimp.gif

i seen the coolest snow plow today lol

not sure what kinda truck it was cuz i didnt have my glasses on but it had:

halo head lights
super bright white/blue lights on the plow
led tails
led strobes everywhere
and red underglow lol

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

anyone have any opinions on a Hummer H3?

my good friend has one and anyone who has driven it (including myself) hates it- when i drive that it seems that i cant fit in one lane, parking is a beeatchbecause the windows are crazy small, i myself drive a bmw x5, and the transition from this to that is horredous- i thought they stopped making new h3s,correct?

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Can we get a Official JDM thread?
nerd.gif

the only thing decent about i$$, even tho 99% were just honda fanboi

bump

allenfc1-570x427.jpg

okishima_program_2-570x379.jpg

PC208295copy-1.jpg

ace2.jpg

13531_238062306809_515646809_4254213_2579117_n.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg
cressida1.jpg

IMG_0480_.jpg
04-570x379.jpg

post pics I can see at work!!!!

and does any one know how to fix a floor jack, it wont go up

SW20s
pimp.gif

here's a pic of my dude's 550 hp sileighty with a blacktop SR20. i got videos of it destroying some corvettes on the street but i can't find emright now. i'll post em later

can see the video at work but a black top is
pimp.gif

Im going KA-T next year, Im curently swaping a 95 KA into my hatch
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

the lower the car, the better the handling

but OD slamed is more for looks
Handling on a track, sure, but drivability on the street? Not so much. You have to angle over every speedbump, every driveway, avoid potholes,etc. That EVO you posts looks fine. There is even spacing between the wheels and the fender, and it looks clean. All the cars that don't have evenly spacedwheel gap, that is, the tires are rubbing, those look terrible. The lines just aren't clean.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Handling on a track, sure, but drivability on the street? Not so much. You have to angle over every speedbump, every driveway, avoid potholes, etc. That EVO you posts looks fine. There is even spacing between the wheels and the fender, and it looks clean. All the cars that don't have evenly spaced wheel gap, that is, the tires are rubbing, those look terrible. The lines just aren't clean.
Yea its a poor mod done to it. i mean evos are trash anyway but when u do that to them to make it look like a ricer........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Handling on a track, sure, but drivability on the street? Not so much. You have to angle over every speedbump, every driveway, avoid potholes, etc. That EVO you posts looks fine. There is even spacing between the wheels and the fender, and it looks clean. All the cars that don't have evenly spaced wheel gap, that is, the tires are rubbing, those look terrible. The lines just aren't clean.
Yea its a poor mod done to it. i mean evos are trash anyway but when u do that to them to make it look like a ricer........
indifferent.gif

What?
laugh.gif

Anyways.

Slammed cars where the tire is rubbing are usually on bags. Some people drive like that (I have no idea how) but for the most part its only for show.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

indifferent.gif

Slammed cars where the tire is rubbing are usually on bags. Some people drive like that (I have no idea how) but for the most part its only for show.
roll and pull the fenders

Back
Top Bottom