~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

18372_106852885998307_100000207873141_181967_1226047_n.jpg

new ride, naw meeannnn.

I'm gonna sell my car but I'm wondering how do I handle test drives? I was thinking of letting the potential buyers test drive it in either a largeparking lot or a low traffic area. Any other suggestions or precautions I should take before selling?

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I'm gonna sell my car but I'm wondering how do I handle test drives? I was thinking of letting the potential buyers test drive it in either a large parking lot or a low traffic area. Any other suggestions or precautions I should take before selling?

IMO I would rather let them test drive it in a large empty parking lot.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

the lower the car, the better the handling

but OD slamed is more for looks
Handling on a track, sure, but drivability on the street? Not so much. You have to angle over every speedbump, every driveway, avoid potholes, etc. That EVO you posts looks fine. There is even spacing between the wheels and the fender, and it looks clean. All the cars that don't have evenly spaced wheel gap, that is, the tires are rubbing, those look terrible. The lines just aren't clean.
Yea its a poor mod done to it. i mean evos are trash anyway but when u do that to them to make it look like a ricer........
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
both are great for the money. I'd probably go for the STi if I were in that market.
I'm an S2000 fan though...

Originally Posted by nealraj006

laugh.gif
both are great for the money. I'd probably go for the STi if I were in that market.

It would depend on the color for me.
laugh.gif

Red/white id go for an Evo.

Blue? Hands down the STi.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
color though? That's really the last thing on my mind when deciding a car, personally.
STi - blue or black
Evo - red, black, or white

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^you have a hatch right?

just copped a 95 twin cam yesterday
pimp.gif
. Will start to swap it as soon as I get an exhaust system and the rest of the parts.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Zenki ftw.

I know the HKS HiPower sounds great on the KA, my friend's 97 was running it with a CAI until he got rear ended
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

That STi has some serious intestines under the hood.
What are the performance numbers.

Very nice.

He didn't give exact specs but he's pushing atleast 450 hp.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

People undermine color sometimes hardest thing to choose after figuring what car you want or vice versa lol.. me personally I would get a STORM-TROOPER Evo X
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ML13

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

People undermine color sometimes hardest thing to choose after figuring what car you want or vice versa lol.. me personally I would get a STORM-TROOPER Evo X
pimp.gif
WORD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good choice my man.

nerd.gif
anyone know where i can get a pedo-bear sticker? %*%* is hilarious
roll.gif

that sti is sick... havent been into the import/racing thing for a long while but what are the blue round things in the front behind the grill?

Back
Top Bottom