~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by boxer

ninjahood is officially the only dominican redneck i know of in existence.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Yeah, a clear bra.
9131d1165197468-wow-3m-clear-bra-damage-pics-film_coming_off_3_-small_file-1-.jpg
Linkto buy this?

I use to put industrial plastic wrap on the front bumper for long highway trips, it makes cleaning the bugs off... well you dont have to clean the bugoff.
glasses.gif

Stretch%20wrap%20Plastic%20wrap.jpg

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

lol @ bringing up the charger, loads of probs especially with the transmission
ummm dodge has a lifetime powertrain warranty, so your point is moot.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how is his point moot? just because it has a lifetime warranty doesn't mean it's okay for a car to have tons of problems.

you really want to have your car in the shop all the time regardless of whether or not you have to pay for it to be fixed?

how is his point moot? just because it has a lifetime warranty doesn't mean it's okay for a car to have tons of problems.

you really want to have your car in the shop all the time regardless of whether or not you have to pay for it to be fixed?

not to mention hostile service people when they're not making a buck off ya.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by finnns2003

whereas japanese and euro cars are popular worldwide, american cars aren't even desirable in america. yeah... good luck with that crap.
laugh.gif
In other countries like India or UK, American cars are somewhat desirable. If you drive one, people don't hate on you like they do here. But I guess it's because they're kind of expensive, at least compared to their domestic cars.
not really. i mean, india is a developing country so...
laugh.gif

but in countries like japan, germany, etc.... no. especially in wealthy parts. no one in tokyo is whipping around american crap (you have your corvettes, mustangs but that's rare).
cadillacs have demand in japan

hmm, i dunno..ask someone who drives a 7 series bimmer..i hear they're a regular at da shop.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

case in point,

this is what your talkin about...

[h2]Resolved Question[/h2]Show me another »
[h1]Does anyone know about dodge charger transmission?[/h1]
I'm looking to buy my first car within the next few months and one of my options a dodge charger, but I have been hearing that it has a lot of transmission problems and the transmission fails after a couple thousand miles, does anyone own a doge charger or has owned one and have had any experience with this problem??
  • 5 months ago
Report Abuse

by Jacob Member since: January 26, 2006 Total points: 40812 (Level 7) [h2]Best Answer - Chosen by Voters[/h2]
The transmission is a Mercedes supplied unit. So ask yourself a question, do you hear about Mercedes Benz transmission issues? And go look it up to, it is supplied by Mercedes, it was one of the benefits with the Daimler merger.
  • 5 months ago
57% 4 Votes

laugh.gif
Ninjahood is a devout supporter of domestics
pimp.gif

At the end of the day it all comes down to preference
I like cars in general so I can appreciate any nice car: domestic or import.

Damn Ninja you need to realize that having a Manly car isnt whats poppin anymore unless you have it in funky colors with BIG %@@ rims. Its all about ridingluxury like a European wannabe

Best Acura is the MDX in my opinion, which is biased! Well, the NSX too but those are harder to find, and I like the new TSX and recent TL's.

Here are some installation locators for the clear bra:
Xpel
3M

Originally Posted by bjamez20

can someone school me on the VW Jetta TDI?
TDI stands for Turbocharged Diesel Injection.

dont quote me but i think diesels get more miles to the gallon than gas, but diesel costs more at the pump.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My man NOBODY who thinks with they're assess and got less then 10 brain cells� is reading those articles
laugh.gif
fixed.

if your spending thousands on a car...KNOW what your buying...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You have to be rich as hell to own anything with a V10 in Europe.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Gas is like $6.50 a gallon

Ram SRT-10 is appreciated for what it is, but nothing more.

im looking to cop a mini, wrx or a gti. pros / cons / opinions on all? car will be used mostly for commuting but i would also want to have fun and drive fast.Or should i just look to cop a 240, but hows the gas mileage on those?

Back
Top Bottom