~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

1998 Infiniti I30 (4th gen maxima) I want it to sound like a g35 or fx35. I was told to swap the muffler, intake and exhaust system. Anyone know anyonewho's done it? What was the outcome?

I need some !$*!$* bass for my %@+$*% stock system....

By the way, my car needs tires soon. Can y'all recommend any good all season for sports tires? I'm running 215/45/17 size tires. So far the type oftires I've considered are Goodyear Eagle GT, and Kumho Ecsta ASX. I need something that'll last a while but have good response and grip in dry and wetmostly. I heard Toyo Proxes t1 were good too. Just out any other ones you guys have in mind....

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

1998 Infiniti I30 (4th gen maxima) I want it to sound like a g35 or fx35. I was told to swap the muffler, intake and exhaust system. Anyone know anyone who's done it? What was the outcome?
That'll never happen. If you can find a GReddy Evo2 exhaust for your I30, that might help because I know the Evo2 has a really throatytone...but other than that...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

nice tsx bro
thanks.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

1998 Infiniti I30 (4th gen maxima) I want it to sound like a g35 or fx35. I was told to swap the muffler, intake and exhaust system. Anyone know anyone who's done it? What was the outcome?

Won't happen. drop in a intake, header, exhaust, and test pipe and it'll probably sound better than a stock g

keepzdasneakz

either upgrade everything or nothing at all.

^ Yeah I know...my cousin been tellin me that too. He said he'll gimme his 2 JL w3 10's to start off with, but he wont help me install it until I getsome speakers first, haha.

I have a question, greatly appreciate some help...

I just bought a 2005 Mazda 3 manual. Apparently from inspection i need to get my handbrake cable changed and am doing it on Tuesday. I just started drivingmanual also and when driving from a dead stop in always "lurches" forward when starting in 1st gear. Do all cars normally do this? Or is this due tomy broken handbrake dragging my car. I'm really worried because I think I've gotten really good at manual but i cant get it to drive really smooth atlow speeds (1st and 2nd). Thanks

Took my car in for 15,000 mile maintenance yesterday and then spent the rest of the day detailing it with Zaino. Stripped the wax with Dawn, used a clay bar,then put on two coats of polish.

Now I just want to leave it in the garage since it's so clean.

looking to finally say goodbye to my first love (96 Max) ..

tryna sit in a 07 g35 coupe by early August

monday.. what did you lower your car with??? im still thinking about ground control coilovers...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i'm debating on gettin a new Chevy Tahoe, or a G35, or a Lexus LS
tired.gif
decisions, decisions.

AirPhillipines- i bet u get tons of ({}) thrown at u
laugh.gif

get the LS

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

yup GT3.I've had it for a year and a half and still loving every second.I have a dd but it's a 95 E320 and honestly I drive the pcar more.
The years in HS I had with the soft pillow suspension 217hp 4 spd auto make me really want the motons, along with the 6spd mated to a 381 hp high reving machine.
I would do more but after law school I'd wait till I can get a green GT3RS. 5 years, hopefully it'll drop under 90k lol
at the fastest track in the west
congrats man, glad to see you track it too.

different machine, but have you considered a gt2?

higher-end porsche models depreciate like crazy, after a few years the $$ diff between a base and a turbo or a turbo and a gt3 is absurdly low, for example.

Monday Night car looks on point ... please tell me why you wanted to paint it white
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anybody has more info on exactly how to "blackout" all the lights ..

ex:

3155641_12.jpg

3155641_14.jpg

nice TSX Monday, I got the 09 and lovin it. What you think about the new ones?

my car is begging for new shoes.

Got a full week of detailing to do at my shop.

Need to get my brake pads replaced. Replacing them with Hawk LTS.

Need to take my Jeep to the body shop. (It got sidewiped.)
frown.gif

Once I get it back, I am doing a paint correction on it. Finally.

Also I need to pick up a new CMR tune for it.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Monday Night car looks on point ... please tell me why you wanted to paint it white
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ex:

3155641_12.jpg

3155641_14.jpg
VHT nightshade i believe is what its called?

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ex:
The blue was too out there for me

tryin' to get a g37 or a 3 series...

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

nice TSX Monday, I got the 09 and lovin it. What you think about the new ones?

my car is begging for new shoes.

New ones are decent. they'll look alot better with a lipkit, suspension, and some nice 19s

Back
Top Bottom