~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Anyone know of a legit site for euro plate?
nerd.gif

I'm looking to cop off Ebay
nerd.gif

santi good to see you finally got a car. i would at least get a clean shell to swap everything over...that thing is not worth repairing. but then again you arein canada right? i hear everything is harder to find/more expensive up there

I've been on Niketalk since 2000, just don't post as much as others.

I used the Zaino Z-18 clay bar and their polish system: clean with Z-7 wash then used Z-2 and Z-6 layers for polish which is their form of wax then completedwith a layer of clear seal.

That TSX is clean, I drove a black one as a loaner last weekend when I got my service done.

Finally, here is a website I used to buy a Euro plate for my sister's BMW, pretty authentic appearing and good quality. In fact I bought the same platetwice as the first was stolen at the dealership (they paid for the 2nd one): http://www.licenseplates.tv/

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Kay, your 7 is stock?

Edit..8000
pimp.gif

Pretty much...Except for the limo tint. I had 22's on it...but now im rolling on oem's....I wanna get all black oem BMW rims and tint my taillights...
smokin.gif

Im not tryna put too much $ into my car because I might get another one next year

Quick question

I have a 03 honda accord coupe, and it's almost time for my recommended factory maintenance. (I'm at around 48000 miles) What exactly gets lookedat/repaired and would you suggest going to the actual Honda dealer or somewhere like Midas? I'm not trying to be droppin mad money on some stuff that'sdoesn't need to be fixed. How much have yall spent on the recommended maintenance before?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Stock sound systems ftl
laugh.gif

what you tryin' to get next?

Real talk, the stock L7 system knocks a little...
laugh.gif

I might try to get the S550
embarassed.gif
-hides in a corner-

s550
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

bose sucks
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

I'm bias though... bose home theater system, computer speakers and headphones.

BOSE is
pimp.gif
There are better speakers for the money

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

santi good to see you finally got a car. i would at least get a clean shell to swap everything over...that thing is not worth repairing. but then again you are in canada right? i hear everything is harder to find/more expensive up there
Yeah, I'm in Canada. I picked this up just to beat around, I don't think I'm going to be keeping this chassis for a long time. Mightkeep it as a winter beater, Eventually I'll pick up a cleaner S13, or S14. I couldn't pass up the price on this though. Frame rails have a couple ofholes in them, and the driver side lower strut bar does too... I'll probably get someone to weld some new metal in there...
grin.gif

Anything I buy for this car would end up being swapped to the new chassis whenever I get it. Now I just need some money to make it happen. haha.

EDIT: Speaking of BOSE, I've been told its like the equivalent of MONSTER Cables, dumb expensive, but not really worth it.

Back
Top Bottom