This color is
eek.gif

3803092222_27f9db133c_b.jpg

3802277631_3d8f2c89e9_b.jpg

3803189176_9a36ea8629_b.jpg

3803190106_c4c8fda130_b.jpg

that GTR is
pimp.gif

what color is that?, it looks similar to the silver desert (or something like that) that US rsx have
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

because Nissan is trying to make the fastest car possible, computer shifting>manual shifting technically...
and when they are racing on the track they can always have 2 hands on the steering wheel...

that white GTR is sick...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I don't like it..too much going on
thing looks insane too me

so youd want the more consumer friendly model

yo lets just pick a car to post next or videos or something

cant just keep postin flicks of sexy whips, i mean ya could.......but its better with some kinda topic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

because Nissan is trying to make the fastest car possible, computer shifting>manual shifting technically... sucks though.

yeah, i know. My question was more of a rant.
ohwell.gif

^
^
^daaaaamn, I almost pulled the trigger and really wanted to buy a hellrot from somebody here on NT that lived near me. From the pics, the car looked flawless,forgot the name though. Wonder if he still has it for sale......

3837514323_a2e0e9709f_b.jpg

3752065833_255ec54d69_b.jpg

3682023553_fe54d04ec9_b.jpg

IS with 20s
pimp.gif

am i the only one who likes speed but loves big rims also?

yea gtr 2 with 22s.........you know it.

audi, bmw, ferrari......id prolly switch up the rims even though i like the stocks

Me
grin.gif

nah I wish
smh.gif
, they dont have mega millions in FL. But since they from The BX you know that money wont last
laugh.gif

Id buy my building if I won
laugh.gif

^ I woudnt go bigger than 20"s on an import, and then again only some cars call put if off. Not talking about that chrome nonsense either (although iveseen a few imports that pull it off).

That silver IS is looking nice as well, I woudve slapped on some mesh wheels instead though.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Me
grin.gif

nah I wish
smh.gif
, they dont have mega millions in FL. But since they from The BX you know that money wont last
laugh.gif

Id buy my building if I won
laugh.gif
I bet it's some old white couple from country club or pelham bay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

mad.gif
@someone in The Bronx winnin' the mega and it not being me

mad.gif

im mad too

i wanted that 3
tired.gif
There's always next time..

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^ I woudnt go bigger than 20"s on an import, and then again only some cars call put if off. Not talking about that chrome nonsense either (although ive seen a few imports that pull it off).

That silver IS is looking nice as well, I woudve slapped on some mesh wheels instead though.

22s on GTR look great to me

yea monday you know i got you win i hit that powerball
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif
if won

Back
Top Bottom