~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

who remember the thread where the dude had like 7 of these in his garage?
pimp.gif
Forgot about that..

If i had the money, i'd gut and supercharge a srt charger...that would be
pimp.gif

yeahh everything is pretty much stock, i dont wanna really do anything that big to it just a few performance parts. So far my check list it

Tokico Struts, shocks
NGK wires/plugs
Optima Battery
All season tires
Breaks
Magnaflow exhaust

Seems like alot but will probably give minimal gains in performance, its just the quality of these parts is what im after so i dont have to change them for avery long time

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

^^talk about taking it back, you gonna make me post a daihatsu.
laugh.gif
haha the car handles and drive like a dream though. Only thing thats wrong with it is the exhaust thats hanging and about to scrape the floor lol

Originally Posted by Al Audi

lincoln LS have many problems correct?

these can be had for the low i see em round my way in the hoods with "DUB" stamps all the time.

Share the same platform with the Jaguar S type and yes, major problems from shot cooling fans to complete transmission failure.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

these can be had for the low i see em round my way in the hoods with "DUB" stamps all the time.

Share the same platform with the Jaguar S type and yes, major problems from shot cooling fans to complete transmission failure.
sick.gif

sick.gif

This coming from a man who loves Audis....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

sick.gif

This coming from a man who loves Audis....
gotdamn Kay

right in the balls with that one nh
sick.gif

tired.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

swangin- what year was you lincoln?

naw fam i had a 2000 lincoln ls. the blue 2 door car you see on swangas is a 84 crown vic.
right this was yours

i wasnt sure what year it was

I HATE cars with Blue bulbs as head-lights...
laugh.gif

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

yeah this was mines, i got it at 15 years old. i loved this car but it gave me hell. as soon as i got it the transmission blew out like 3 months later$1500, 6 months later the suspension $1200, in the mean time window regulator, egr valve, and catalytic converters effed up $500
mad.gif
. summer time last year cooling fan pump and %+%% broke so it started overheating$600. and worst of all back in june after i got car jacked, da motor blew out! i said eff that so sold da ls for 3k wid no motor and bought a grand marquis.but even doe i had alotta problems i LOVED that car, wish i could afford to get a newer one like 06'. it had many defects but overall it was a great car!

tired.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

swangin- what year was you lincoln?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

yeah this was mines, i got it at 15 years old. i loved this car but it gave me hell. as soon as i got it the transmission blew out like 3 months later $1500, 6 months later the suspension $1200, in the mean time window regulator, egr valve, and catalytic converters effed up $500
mad.gif
. summer time last year cooling fan pump and %+%% broke so it started overheating $600. and worst of all back in june after i got car jacked, da motor blew out! i said eff that so sold da ls for 3k wid no motor and bought a grand marquis. but even doe i had alotta problems i LOVED that car, wish i could afford to get a newer one like 06'. it had many defects but overall it was a great car!

geezus christ

these joints were like factory lemons

85k i sold it butt naked, i had some 20" blades on it when da motor blew after i got robbed for my swangz. i took the radio out, speakers, DOOR speakers,all da tvz...EVERYTHANG! lol and i sold it for 3k and bout my grand marquis for 2500

and i for one agree. but i still would buy another one no lie, i want mines back! i might cop one when someone else give up on theirs
laugh.gif

and i for one agree. but i still would buy another one no lie, i want mines back! i might cop one when someone else give up on theirs
laugh.gif
its
its hard to get over your first love....

Yo, one of my good friends just crashed a jim wolf'd (ECU) Z32 turbo recently. Frame damaged, insurance isn't giving him a penny 'cause it was hisfault.

because Nissan is trying to make the fastest car possible, computer shifting>manual shifting technically... sucks though.

Back
Top Bottom