Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

it's dangerous as hell...but i like it
glasses.gif

levon7of12.jpg

levon12of12.jpg

I could care less about the tire setup but the car as a whole is
pimp.gif

what's a good car to learn how to drive manual? lookin' to spend about 1000-1500
Hmm.. older V-dubs or Honda's is my guess. hell even an e30 with rust on it.

dont even worry about power, all you need to learn is where the friction point is at with the clutch. 9(firstlearning manual its all about clutch feel)

Shifting is cake(to me atleast)

once you get the basics... on comes downshift rev match
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

get any beater (geo storm or anything underrated that will be <1000$) and practice for a few months. like someone said, figuring out the engagement point ofthe clutch (the point where the clutch pedal is out half way and the car starts rolling) is the most important and different for every car. but the key pointis to keep driving it for a long time until your body gets used to it.

Stalling is very common for starters, and once you get the hang of it... youll stall on a incline start
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

but play with the clutch is the best advice i can give you... slowly let it out until you hear/feel/and see the needle/engine drop, hold it there and the carwill start rolling.. remember that spot.

btw nice to have another convert to stick shift
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
EnvyThumbsUp.jpg

^That's the exact same car I started practicing...I actually would not recommend it. The clutch is too damn light, it's like a baby can work it. ACRX/del sol/ beat up EG...you know any of those would make a great project if you decide to keep them too.

Yeah it's time to learn
laugh.gif
when im done, i plan to build asleeper..wanted to do it with my tsx but a swap cost too much..

it'll either a boosted ek si..or an all motor k20 crx..

0908091210a.jpg

One bad pothole and it's a wrapp

not trying to troll nor disrespect yall style, but this is straight up stupid.
indifferent.gif
if you wanna be pokin out go ahead and put some 4z on it, not that BS.

K20 crx would be dopetastic.

One of my favorites: Rywire off of Honda-tech...

JDM front end, mugen RNR, cleannn $%@ silver paintjob off the s2k i believe...this car is flawless.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

K20 crx would be dopetastic.

One of my favorites: Rywire off of Honda-tech...

JDM front end, mugen RNR, cleannn $%@ silver paintjob off the s2k i believe...this car is flawless.

I wouldn't even do all of that...i'd keep it rusty as hell
laugh.gif
stock wheels, mild drop...foggy headlights
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot.png

CLEAN...

first thing i thought of was hispanic
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm by no means racist...

thats just a low-rider that screams BOSS.

laugh.gif
if you want a real sleeper come up in a fit or OG honda insight body.I remember reading a story while I was on clubsciontc where a member with a supercharged tC unknowingly ran against a K20 fit who revved at him in a light andpulled 3-4 cars on him going from stoplight to stoplight.

But nah, I think your idea is good if all you wanna do is smoke some oblivious folks.

Back
Top Bottom