~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

driving experience as in what?? a straight line?
I know this guy isn't speaking on driving experience; Aren't you about to go in on a minivan Captain Feets?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nugget

Chargers are still ruling today? Maybe in the hood wheres its the only affordable "mean" looking car.
No, went with a Magnum SRT8. The wagon will be much more collectable down the road...and I've worked hard to place my family far from thehood.
Not a fan of the Charger, but planning to grab a Challeger SRT8 down the road.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

These are the only two Bmw's I woulde EVER drive bc most bmw owners act like d-bags around me
3822499056_5095ffb6f4_b.jpg

they're teasin' man.

they see you rollin' gt3, they wanna play a lil bit.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

800px-Dodge_Charger_SE.JPG

I'll pass
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you cant post the base 2.7 v6!!!
Here is what a buddy of mine did with his srt8, it was blue bee #31 0f 1000 I believe, if you pick up a copy of the latest HH mag its on the cover:

33010010546_large.jpg

img_2710.jpg

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I know this guy isn't speaking on driving experience; Aren't you about to go in on a minivan Captain Feets?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nugget

Chargers are still ruling today? Maybe in the hood wheres its the only affordable "mean" looking car.
No, went with a Magnum SRT8. The wagon will be much more collectable down the road...and I've worked hard to put my family far from the hood.
pimp.gif
on you putting fam away from the hood. Much props.

SRT-8 is nice and all, and it looks mean, but I just coudnt roll with one. Wasting all that power on a heavy frame, not to mention its automatic. That justruins the whole driving experience.

Tiptronic/shiftronic whatever is so stupid.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

laugh.gif
what does knowing about driving experience have to do with a future purchase for a family vehical?

i love srt8s as much as the next guy. but this ninjahood guy is terrible with the arguments.
first he talkin about the towing capabilities of the americans.
then he says because chris brown's garage got a viper and a challenger, dodge be goin hard.
they goin hard, but that's not why.

step your argument game up.

No pictures at the moment but my stable of rides includes:

2010 Challenger R/T Classic B5 blue (soon to have a Whipple Twin Screw Supercharger)
2004 Z71 Tahoe fully loaded
2005 Dodge Ram Laramie
2009 Chevy Silverado Loaded
1971 Plymouth Duster Triple Black (Black exterior, interior, vinyl top) with a built 5.9 360 Magnum (pushing over 450 hp) runs mid 12's in the 1/4
1974 Dodge Dart Sport Plum Crazy Purple with a 408 Stroker w/ aluminum Ed heads (pushing 500 hp and 520 ft/tq) runs high 11's in the 1/4

Looking to get a B-body...like a '69 A12 440 Six-Pak Road Runner!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i'll answer that for you..its called "heritage"

them cars ruled before and apparently they still ruling today.
or lack of taste

how many of these "celebs" ( i think you mean rappers ) know anything about cars/driving performance/etc? very few if any. guarantee theyre alldriving auto too

the just want the "it" car in the rap scene (charger, bentley cgt, etc.) with some big rims.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

or lack of taste

how many of these "celebs" ( i think you mean rappers ) know anything about cars/driving performance/etc? very few if any. guarantee theyre all driving auto too

the just want the "it" car in the rap scene (charger, bentley cgt, etc.) with some big rims.

roll.gif
Funny you bring that up. We had Laron ladry bring in 3 of his car forbent wheels. A s63, Bentley flying spur and a range. The S had 22's, the spur and range both had 24's. Also, he did a really bad job on customizing hiscars. Very tacky.

or lack of taste

how many of these "celebs" ( i think you mean rappers ) know anything about cars/driving performance/etc? very few if any. guarantee theyre all driving auto too

Also because generally celebs with the exceptions of Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfield, the likes, know dilly squat about cars?

I gotta find some time to hit a track in the near future, this driving fast in the mountains at 3 a.m. thing don't cut it for me anymore.

got a question..

today on the freeway i stepped on the gas pretty rough, RPM went high around 4-5

and had the little light blinking, i got shook so i the whole time i kept it going easy, checked the manual and it said if it was blinking (which it was, forabout 4 secs) that i can damage the catalytic converter

I'm running a v8 5.4 with oversize tires, and dual magnaflow exhaust... so my truck is real slow so at times i press on the gas too rough

this is the first time i saw the small light flash on the dash, should i be worried? do i need a better exhaust for performance?

If weather is nice tomorrow, I'm definitely cleaning the car and getting some pics up. Driving an 05 330i ZHP "M" performance package.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Only nice one is the all black in the back.

Chargers with huge rims are not my thing. Plus auto = Fail.

EDIT

Dope Concords or DMPs (they are DMPs right?
laugh.gif
) by the way.
pimp.gif

mannn LX platform cars look funny with anything less than 22s and even then those look small, but most of the ones in that pic have el cheapo generic wheelsthat dont really look good(Yes I'm aware of the magnum with Forigatos. And the only LX car I've ever heard with a stick are challengers

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

or lack of taste

Also because generally celebs with the exceptions of Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfield, the likes, know dilly squat about cars?

I gotta find some time to hit a track in the near future, this driving fast in the mountains at 3 a.m. thing don't cut it for me anymore.
m5lp_0712_10_z+funkmaster_mustang_s197+funkmaster_flex.jpg

flex a celebrity and all he drives is american muscle...bottomline is JDM front wheel drive is wack, all da old school muscle cars come in manual..and all damodern retros have

advanced suspension and automatic transmission which are MORE efficient then manual whips..(check da CTS-V, Camaro)

bottomline is outside this post isn't reflectin da actuality of da appeal of da modern american whips...hondas and toyotas and their luxury counterpartslex and acura are slowly but

surely losin ground to da steady rise of domestics again.

Back
Top Bottom