~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i'll answer that for you..its called "heritage"

them cars ruled before and apparently they still ruling today.
or lack of taste

how many of these "celebs" ( i think you mean rappers ) know anything about cars/driving performance/etc? very few if any. guarantee theyre all driving auto too

the just want the "it" car in the rap scene (charger, bentley cgt, etc.) with some big rims.
Also because generally celebs with the exceptions of Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfield, the likes, know dilly squat about cars?

I gotta find some time to hit a track in the near future, this driving fast in the mountains at 3 a.m. thing don't cut it for me anymore.

flex a celebrity and all he drives is american muscle...bottomline is JDM front wheel drive is wack, all da old school muscle cars come in manual..and all da modern retros have

advanced suspension and automatic transmission which are MORE efficient then manual whips..(check da CTS-V, Camaro)

bottomline is outside this post isn't reflectin da actuality of da appeal of da modern american whips...hondas and toyotas and their luxury counterparts lex and acura are slowly but

surely losin ground to da steady rise of domestics again.
I stopped reading there

16541-450x-z_4.jpg
16540-450x-z_3.jpg
16542-450x-z_5.jpg
16543-450x-nissan350zbodykits.jpg
16538-450x-z_1.jpg
16539-450x-z_2.jpg
Ten-Kits-Cexi-Rolls.jpg
cex1.7.jpg
y1pBjiQ5edVHTHXg6zo4j-DGqDw46qIc3MRUgVljzOl9aSfwg6uQg9wwKMjzMy7NAeV1h_pM0ve0ko

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080717.003/the-baddest-rolls-royce-you-are-ever-likely-to-see

Im sure with the amount of money spent on this 350Z, the owner could have just brought a real Rolls.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i'll answer that for you..its called "heritage"

them cars ruled before and apparently they still ruling today.
or lack of taste

how many of these "celebs" ( i think you mean rappers ) know anything about cars/driving performance/etc? very few if any. guarantee theyre all driving auto too

the just want the "it" car in the rap scene (charger, bentley cgt, etc.) with some big rims.
Also because generally celebs with the exceptions of Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfield, the likes, know dilly squat about cars?

I gotta find some time to hit a track in the near future, this driving fast in the mountains at 3 a.m. thing don't cut it for me anymore.

flex a celebrity and all he drives is american muscle...bottomline is JDM front wheel drive is wack, all da old school muscle cars come in manual..and all da modern retros have

advanced suspension and automatic transmission which are MORE efficient then manual whips..(check da CTS-V, Camaro)

bottomline is outside this post isn't reflectin da actuality of da appeal of da modern american whips...hondas and toyotas and their luxury counterparts lex and acura are slowly but

surely losin ground to da steady rise of domestics again.
I stopped reading there

laugh.gif

Keep telling yourself that.

ohwell.gif

Check Engine light came on the other day.

Took it to the dealer and found out it was my timing belt.

Gotta wait a week for the part to come in and then the jobs gonna take like 3 days.

Atleast it happened now while the cars still under warranty.

Hopefully they give me a newer CTS or something to whip around for a few days.

The dealer cant give me like a Chevy Cobalt to drive around right??

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

These are the only two Bmw's I woulde EVER drive bc most bmw owners act like d-bags around me
3822499056_5095ffb6f4_b.jpg

they're teasin' man.

they see you rollin' gt3, they wanna play a lil bit.

laugh.gif
yeah, but the d-bag view of mine stems back from when I used to drive and old benz in HS (which I sometimes still use)

sick.gif
on that z33

I want to work on the interior of my car so bad but I still have to fix the a/c and get a downpipe

s15 interiors are
pimp.gif

drooling_homer.png

im digging this thing too.... i think we might get this before the odyssey.. doesnt have 3rd row though
27625560003_large.jpg

21386760002_large.jpg

i dont think that's zhp...unless all the black parts have been painted over, but the back bumper is definately not a zhp bumer.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im digging this thing too.... i think we might get this before the odyssey.. doesnt have 3rd row though
27625560003_large.jpg

21386760002_large.jpg

FX are nice ...

delta4x4-toyota-land-cruiser-v8.jpg

minus the bullbar ...this land cruiser is
pimp.gif

if u dont mind the MPG ...land cruiser are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...and they hold there value pretty well ...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i dont think that's zhp...unless all the black parts have been painted over, but the back bumper is definately not a zhp bumer.

thats what im trying to figure out. he has the rims, but the rear spoiler is also missing...

Back
Top Bottom