Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

im working on everyones avy's. monday night, i dont know how to do avy's from wshh. hopefully somebody can get you fam.

Originally Posted by doosta45

im working on everyones avy's. monday night, i dont know how to do avy's from wshh. hopefully somebody can get you fam.
ok thank you very much sir...your work/attempt is appreciated...

-Tyler

stress. the flashing borders killed the theme.
v2v89g.gif

cucumber.
im04nn.gif

MMN. this cool with you?
2nkickg.gif

hotsteppa your vid still isnt converting ill try again tomorrow. rhester ill get yours tomorrow. kf7, ill get yours tomorrow too, unless somebody else do it

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

doosta45 wrote:

-Tyler

yo your vid still isnt converting in keepvid. you got another video of it?

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

doosta45 wrote:

-Tyler
yo your vid still isnt converting in keepvid. you got another video of it?
i found a couple more...i hope at least one of these works...if not thanks for trying and ill find another .gif i want...thanks for trying man...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...0rm_young-buck-ft-latoyia-lyfe-u-aint-g_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...0st_young-buck-u-ain-t-going-no-where-b_music

-Tyler

nope none of them work for me fam. see if some of the other avy makers can get it to work for them. it just isnt working for me

awww man that sucks...ill look for another .gif i want to be made...but thanks for trying man...i really appreciate it...

-Tyler

ok here is a different video with Young Buck's chain spinning...i hope this one works...

i want it from 2:45 to 2:46
i want it to say UGK4Life in any nice bold looking font maybe a white color font or what ever looks good with the video
have a orange border

thanks for anyone who can possibly help me out

-Tyler

ok thanks again man...greatly appreciated...can anyone else help me out...with either my first or second avy request?

-Tyler

stress. the flashing borders killed the theme.
v2v89g.gif

its all good man, if you think it looks better like this thats kool with me. i was jus takin a shot in the dark. thanks alot bro...

aaaiiigghttt d00$ta..........good lookin.if you need me to find another vid jus let me know champ....

ok so im back...once again but the video i have this time should convert b.c it is the same one used for Playoff12's...

i want it from 2:18-2:21 where Bun B is holding up his Yeezy's...

i want UGK4Life in any color bold font...what ever looks good..

an orange border that would look good with the video

thanks in advance...

-Tyler

rhester: i got you dude, i think the one you want got corrupted in cs3 when i was optimizing so im going to have to make you a new. it will be just like that,but im going to see if i can add some effects to it mainly your tag.

ugk: ill get on yours fam

hotsteppa: ill try yours one more time to see if it converts. it converted once before, but i accidentally deleted the .avi file when i was clearing space onmy hd

mmn: that MAY be over the limit. its 150,213. knowing jrose, he'll disable it. take it down for the time being, and ill optimize you a knew one.
smh.gif
@ yukuadding damn near 100k in bytes

mmn
apck1h.gif

rhester
whenever i tried to lower the size of the avy you want, it starts to look
sick.gif
so i asked one of the better avy makers to help me out with yours
simpli: is this cool, i shortened up some. i couldnt get the font you wanted, unfortunately, but i got something close to it. when i downloaded that font itjust gave each letter of the abc in that font
indifferent.gif
if you want the WHOLE time and not the shortened let me know ill redo it.
245agci.gif

ugk
245doo9.gif

tired

simpli: is this cool, i shortened up some. i couldnt get the font you wanted, unfortunately, but i got something close to it. when i downloaded that font it just gave each letter of the abc in that font
indifferent.gif
if you want the WHOLE time and not the shortened let me know ill redo it.
245agci.gif
Thanks fam!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But if you're not too tired, I'll take the non-shortened one too.

7083nn.gif

doosta will be back in the office on monday.

edit: funny going through nt and you notice an avy, then upon further inspection its the avy you made
pimp.gif
gives me that good feeling, especially the cleanones. im going to go back and redo alot of peoples avy's i had did early on that werent so good
laugh.gif

can anyone size this down a bit? Think its over the limit...... AF1 made the avi, I've tried to get in touch with him, but no reply.

thanks

vhs513.gif

Back
Top Bottom