Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Can anyone do a 5 gif avy request for me? 'Preciate it, and thanks in advance.

Text: illmatic34

Border: White

Main frame: 0:25 - 0:36

Side frames:
0:54 - 0:59
3:05 - 3:11
4:25 - 4:33
5:07 - 5:14

ill make yours later tonight, but im cutting all the times to 4 secs just so that they are all sync'd and to help with the quality of it.

you want them fading out to black?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Can anyone do a 5 gif avy request for me? 'Preciate it, and thanks in advance.

Text: illmatic34

Border: White

Main frame: 0:25 - 0:36

Side frames:
0:54 - 0:59
3:05 - 3:11
4:25 - 4:33
5:07 - 5:14

ill make yours later tonight, but im cutting all the times to 4 secs just so that they are all sync'd and to help with the quality of it.

you want them fading out to black?

Yeah.

Can anyone make me a gif?

4:08-4:17 looped with wizards23 in white underneath and video outlined with blue.

Thanks!

KidFly, this one is 99,000 bytes.
2ut1aj5.gif

wassup fellow nt'ers...............i postd before, i hoping sum1 will help wit my avy..........i wanna hve ray lewis (bmore ravens) doin his dance wit myscree name underneath,,,,,,,,,,,,,,any hlp would be preciated!!!!

Could somebody please make me a Avatar?

Time: 0:55-1:00

Red border line around the avatar.

And at the top, make it say PLAYOFF12 in the same/similar font to the one in my current Avatar.

Thanks in advanced and thanks to AF1 Beast for trying bro.

my ulead is on the fritz. ill try again later tonight to finish up ya avys

illmatic
wizarad
hotsteppa
playoff

can someone make me an avy please...?

i want it from 4:11-4:13 of young bucks spinning chain...

UGK4Life in a bold font

orange border around it

thanks in advance for the help

-Tyler

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Some of these avys lack craftsmanship.
smh.gif
Haven't seen you do any avys. And me and are doosta arekinda new to this so if you feel you can do better, feel free.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

smh.gif
Haven't seen you do any avys. And me and are doosta are kinda new to this so if you feel you can do better, feel free.
cosign point out the avys lacking craftsmanship
nerd.gif

oh and my ulead is mad buggin. keeps freezing my computer

smh.gif
Haven't seen you do any avys. And me and are doosta are kinda new to this so if you feel you can do better, feel free.
I'm not new around here. I've been doing these for a while now. Some of them are good but others in here are terrible. Plus, I'm notgiving them away. No one appreciates when you do.

smh.gif
I'm not new around here. I've been doing these for a while now. Some of them are good but others in here are terrible. Plus, I'm not giving them away. No one appreciates when you do.
I never once said you were new. You came in here and said your statement. So if you feel you can do way better, there are plenty of requests thathaven't been done.

all of the avy's ive seen in here are really raw...so idk what your talking about man...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

all of the avy's ive seen in here are really raw...so idk what your talking about man...

-Tyler
He's talkin about new avy makers not making the best they can.

Compare one of the first avys I made,
wjfmnb.gif

to a newer one,
2119jy0.gif

Obviously the 2nd avy looks better. And a lot of avys in here look more like the 1st. It's not bad, people need to learn and you cant go from crawling totrack sprinting. Everyone has that little time where they get accustomed to the programs and just try to get the basics down. After that, the possibilities areendless.

Also, finding a copy of Photoshop is pretty much required now to cut file size to keep the color quality. *#%+$+@ Yuku
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

-Tyler
That's how you feel. Borders are too big on some and the quality is terrible on others. Some have been optimized so much that you can'tsee what's going on. Instead of doing the entire clip, shorten it by 1 sec or delete additional frames. The person who requested it might not like it butthey wanted something done and you want to give them the best. Also, adding a fade in/out helps so much in lowering the KB usage.

Examples of poor avys made in this thread:

25khavd.jpg

10dbdag.gif
(The borders should be 3 height or 3 width, nothing bigger. Use Ulead, then optimize in PS if youwant an easier Yuku conversion while saving quality).
(You have to make sure that the borders are aligned with the actual image)
(You don't have to make every avy 100 x 100. 100 X 64 is fine and savesquality at the same time).

I can go on and on to show how to improve. If you're new at this you'll learn quickly on how to make better avys.

Here are a few examples. They aren't perfect but I sacrifice time to make them look better.

vincecarterruckerlazyb.gif

darthmaullazyb.gif

rihannaparanoid.gif

This was my first multi screen avy:
niketalk

In order for me to save color quality, I had to cut it from 60 to 35 frames, add a fade in/out aspect and use Photoshop. Like 18key said, PS is mandatory now,if you want to make avys just to keep the quality. Ulead is good for making the avy itself but optimizing is where frustrations arise because it strips it ofall its color.

Back
Top Bottom