Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Originally Posted by Megatron81

nerd.gif
thb?

I don't know if 4:39-4:52 is too long, but if it isn't please do that.
if not 4:39-4:41 & 4:49-4:52
white border
w/ b0ssldy in red @ the bottom right in georgia.
Thanks!
happy.gif
happy.gif

piczon
59v86q.gif

i dont know if its keepvid or what but i tried to convert everyones youtube clips from page 30-33 and none of them worked
laugh.gif
ill try again later

Originally Posted by doosta45

regal

2vk0sq8.gif
I want to upload this image but....why is the bytes higher than 150K when upload it and when i check it in this thread it has lower than 150Kbytes?

:55-:57

Don't care about the borders and name. Whatever you think looks good.

Thank you kind sir

i dont know if its keepvid or what but i tried to convert everyones youtube clips from page 30-33 and none of them worked
laugh.gif
ill try again later

tired.gif
please do kind sir....

If anyone is able to make me an avy I'd appreciate it.

Link:
2:13-2:17
Slow it down some so it doesn't go by so fast.
Olvera23 tagged top right in red, white border flashing
Just as long as it looks decent.

thanks

1:18-1:24
OR
1:26-1:29 if the first one is to long

Light blue border with youngmoney in any font, white on the bottom or just whatever looks good to you

this would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

avy request

:21 - :22 (loop part where eyes moving)

white border

MUCH APPRECIATION to anybody who decides to make it, should be easy to make

nerd.gif

Alright, #+$# it, if anyone wants an avy made, send me a PM. I cant keep track of this thread. If I feel like making the avy I will, but it's on my time.So you'll get it when you get it but chances are it'll be a while. If you can deal with that, send me a PM.

Keep in mind I'm probably gonna get a lot of requests.

Alright, #+$# it, if anyone wants an avy made, send me a PM. I cant keep track of this thread. If I feel like making the avy I will, but it's on my time. So you'll get it when you get it but chances are it'll be a while. If you can deal with that, send me a PM.

Keep in mind I'm probably gonna get a lot of requests.

Some of you guys are getting too greedy with avys. Give Doosta, 18key and AF1 Beast a rest.

i cant pulll up youtube right now... but can someone make a GIF of Ron Jaworski saying "play on playa"... its toward the end of the commercial... notsure of the time...

oh yeah... no borders... no size requests... the bigger the better... i just need one to give props where props are due...

Back
Top Bottom