Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

:22 - :27

23MJ45 somewhere nice in red please

Thanks, it brings nice memories when the Chiefs were close to the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

So I recently acquired Ulead gif animator, but it won't open .avi or .mpeg files..?

Youtube downloader used for conversion if that matters..Any help appreciated.
with the youtube downloader, what is it downloading too? .flv or .avi? i use keepvid and download to .flv then use cinemaforge to convert to .avifiles then open in ulead.

is it giving you an error messege? what is it?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

So I recently acquired Ulead gif animator, but it won't open .avi or .mpeg files..?

Youtube downloader used for conversion if that matters..Any help appreciated.
with the youtube downloader, what is it downloading too? .flv or .avi? i use keepvid and download to .flv then use cinemaforge to convert to .avi files then open in ulead.

is it giving you an error messege? what is it?

downloads to .flv, then from there I convert to .avi all in YTdownloader..

ULead says "unable to read the video file so-and-so"..I dunno what the issue is.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Can someone hook me up please? 3:22-3:25, with 1stand15th somewhere in there.

Thanks

4301604a1c9fbe4ba5cf5ec633d8b1802ba342a5.gif
f142671462129997b59463a9df69b2c9bb495c99.gif

I don't know what's up with yuku, but the one on the left is too big when I look at in on my files, but when I post it its under the limit?
So if you like it you can try the left one, but if its too big just use the one on the right.

Anyone hook it up with a .gif from 1:25-1:29 with BNS1201 in Light Pink por favor?? Gracias

kiuyt856 wrote:
I don't know what's up with yuku, but the one on the left is too big when I look at in on my files, but when I post it its under the limit?
So if you like it you can try the left one, but if its too big just use the one on the right.

Appreciate it my man
pimp.gif

0:06 - 0:11
Red border
80's baby in bold red font at the bottom

Thanks in advance, greatly appreciate it.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Guys, if you would like to know how to make an avatar or gif on your own, the answer is below:
http://niketalk.com/topic/50649?page=1
Sometimes we do not have time to make avys. Remember this is a hobby, not a job.
Stop bumping the thread. if no one is going to make you an avy, make your own.
And kidfly, didn't I make you one like a week ago?

Guys, if you would like to know how to make an avatar or gif on your own, the answer is below:

http://niketalk.com/topic/50649?page=1

Sometimes we do not have time to make avys. Remember this is a hobby, not a job.
Stop bumping the thread. if no one is going to make you an avy, make your own.
And kidfly, didn't I make you one like a week ago?

Naw man

just curious if anyone out there can make my avatar flicker like a real flame, i not sure if i am explaining probably any idea..? help..?
nerd.gif

and do you think would it look better with my name tag or no..?

Does anyone have that "Can I have your number" gif, the one with the crazy dude from Mad tv? Thanks

i was going to come through and make some avys/gifs but ive been playing mw2 toooo much and i cant look at this computer screen much anymore

Back
Top Bottom