Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Just started buying Blu-Ray's two weeks ago and I'm already at 18 (SMH) the picture is so incredible I can't believe it
laugh.gif
Has anyone seen "Sin City" on Blu-Ray? I'm wondering if it'sworth coppin the Blu Ray?

Edit: Oh yeah, just finished watching "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" and it was stupid clear

Scooped up American Psycho last week. Not really feeling any of the other BRs Amazon has for cheap right now...

the new terminator has a lossless audio track and new film transfer. the first release had a pretty good quality lossy dts track, but still wasn'tlossless.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just started buying Blu-Ray's two weeks ago and I'm already at 18 (SMH) the picture is so incredible I can't believe it
laugh.gif
Has anyone seen "Sin City" on Blu-Ray? I'm wondering if it's worth coppin the Blu Ray?

Edit: Oh yeah, just finished watching "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" and it was stupid clear

every review of sin city is excellent. even up tp the supplements. from wat i read this is one of the best blu rays you can buy, i think there are even 2 or 3versions of teh movie on this

heres one review i glanced at

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/700/sincity.html

http://slickdeals.net/?pno=29085&lno=1&afsrc=1
Amazon has several Blu-Ray Titles on sale. Shipping is free with amazon prime (3-month trial) or orders over $25 total. Thanks tintin_snowy

Amazon also has Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - The Complete First Season (Blu-Ray) for $19. Thanks Farslasher [Discuss]

Titles:

http://slickdeals.net/?pno=29067&lno=1&afsrc=1
Amazon has Super Troopers (Blu-ray) for $10. Next lowest on Google Products is $20. Free shipping with Prime [3-month trial is offered here] or use Slick Fillers to reach $25 for free shipping.

Amazon also has Batman Begins (Blu-ray) for $10. Free shipping with Prime [3-month trial is offered here] or use Slick Fillers to reach $25 for free shipping.

can any of you recommend me good surround sound speakers? i have a great tv but no speakers and i feel like i'm missing out on the awesomeness of blu ray

around 700-1000 dollar price range

What are some good action/war movies that have translated well over to Blu-Ray, picture/quality wise?

I just watched Quantam of Solace and it was awesome.

Originally Posted by DubA169

can any of you recommend me good surround sound speakers? i have a great tv but no speakers and i feel like i'm missing out on the awesomeness of blu ray

around 700-1000 dollar price range
u need a receiver too? if no? i would look into some B&W floorstand speaker ...my homie has them in his crib and they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just picked up a couple new movies...the more I watch them the more excited I get to buy more

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Transformers 2
Boondock Saints
G.I. Joe

Heard the story wasn't so good on G.I. Joe but I grew up with the cartoon, and action movies are always
pimp.gif
so I figured I'd give it a shot

i know one day, all these discs are just gonna sit and get dusty and eventually everything will be streamed in HD, but i still can;t stop myself from buyingblue-rays, something about having something to hold and place on the shelves....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DubA169

^ sorry to hear that

does the movie suck

thats ok

i shoulda stated i got it via net flix
laugh.gif
I hated the movie. the script got gutted and it shows. one of the most pointless movies i've ever seen
laugh.gif
i'm sure it looks good on blu ray though

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

What are some good action/war movies that have translated well over to Blu-Ray, picture/quality wise?

I just watched Quantam of Solace and it was awesome.
iRobot is GREAT on bluray....Great PQ and Sound is amazing!...although its not a war movie, it does deliver on action.

Back
Top Bottom