Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Originally Posted by piczon1983

anyboday cop " Law Abiding Citizen " ? Whats the picture quality on it?
nerd.gif
The movie quality was amazing, clarity is pristine and I have a Vizio so I could only imagine on a Samsung or Panasonic 

I just hit 40 movies
pimp.gif
(Counting Band of Brothers and Planet Earth as 1 each)

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by jrp44

I just hit 40 movies
pimp.gif
How is Band of Brothers? I've only seen parts of it on television (in crappy SD).
The PQ is pretty decent (Some parts are real grainy) but the overall series is incredible
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have like 3 parts left to watch

I'll be getting that new Superman/Justice League joint that I saw the last 5 seconds of the commercial for.

They need to bring Meet The Parents to BR already, geez!

edit: OMG, Toy Story come March too.

My cousin just brought the Halo blu-ray animated movie over. Feels weird and bad watching it on a PS3 but it's pretty good.

Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside
500 Days of Summer.

Copped
pimp.gif

I was thinking about getting either a Blu-ray player for my 32" 720p TV, or an internal Blu-ray drive for my 23" 1080p monitor. I know choice looks pretty clear for monitor, but the size is bigger on TV, so not sure how much of a difference the picture would look.

I just hit 40 movies
pimp.gif
How is Band of Brothers? I've only seen parts of it on television (in crappy SD).
I have the steel case 10 disc DVD season series. It's easily my favorite mini tv series of all time. I've probably watch the series over 100 times already.

Went to BB on Tuesday after work:

The Informant
Burn After Reading
G-Force
Hurt Locker
American History X

smokin.gif

Finally got around to watching G.I. Joe last night....
alien.gif

PQ was good...but the CGI was too over the top and I felt like I was watching a cartoon the whole time

Can I get a list, or a site, that has all the UK only BDs?

Meaning, a list of movies american actors have been in that never make it to the US?

Also, recommendations of UK films on BD?

Looking to change it up a bit.

I just hit 40 movies
pimp.gif
The PQ is pretty decent (Some parts are real grainy) but the overall series is incredible
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The PQ is perfect on BOB, any grainy parts are due to the intended look of the series. It perfectly preserves how its suppose to look like.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

I just hit 40 movies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The PQ is perfect on BOB, any grainy parts are due to the intended look of the series. It perfectly preserves how its suppose to look like.

BOB is a must have! the series is amazing along with the PQ. i cant wait for The Pacific to start airing next month.

This Is It is my favorite BR to date.

I've watched it exactly 7 times from start to finish & am in awe every time.

I kind of wish MJ came along during this era so we could see Bad & Victory tours in true HD.

Back
Top Bottom