Official B l u - r a y thread - Confirmed: Lucasfilm preparing Star Wars box

Originally Posted by Icecixz

Damn I diddnt know Minority Report came outon Blu...gonna get that ASAP!

everything I've read is GREAT pq.
And I'm psyched for Saving Private Ryan.  I ordered it the first day it was available on Amazon back in January

-J-

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Star Trek (Three-Disc Edition) Blu-Ray $9.99 on Amazon$9.99 - Star Trek on Blu-Ray

Amazon has posted an amazing deal for Star Trek on Blu-Ray. I have been closely observing the price on this Blu-Ray for a while and it is the best I've seen.

Visit link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/...PDKIKX0DER
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=200743...CFK6/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

copped
pimp.gif
thanks

I'm patiently waiting for news of my favorite comedy in recent years, Meet The Parents, making its way to BR disc.

I recently bought Avatar, Toy Story 1 & 2, and Michael Moore's Capitalism.

I just added Avatar. Now I have about 20. I wish Taxi Driver was out on blu-ray! Anyone know where you can get The Criterion Collection blu-rays cheaper than 35-40 each?

Just picked up Saving Private Ryan, believe it or not I have never seen it... will be watching it tomorrow... hope it lives up to the hype

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Just picked up Saving Private Ryan, believe it or not I have never seen it... will be watching it tomorrow... hope it lives up to the hype
dam watching SPR for the first time, I wish I was you right now

prepare to be amazed

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

If I play a Blu-Ray on my 26" will it still look great?

I just picked up Saving Private Ryan this weekend, I have seen the movie once, when it first came out, and haven't seen it since.  So interested to see how it looks on Blu. 

Any new news on the Star Wars release?  Might as well start savin now, probably gonna cost a couple hundred bucks. 
smh.gif
  I've already bought the same movies like 4 different times with all the damn different variations they've released. 

anyone know the turn around time  for RED2BLU? ...i sent a few of my HD-DVD a few weeks ago ...just wondering how long does it take ...

Originally Posted by staystrong

So a 720p hd tv is not good for blurays ??
Its good, very minimal difference.  The tv will just scale the bluray down to 720p/1080i from 1080p, but the quality is still great compared to watching movies on regular DVD.

I'm having a problem with my.......blu-ray player/tv ???? I'm thinking it has to do with the HDMI cable or something I bought mine from monoprice and the movies dont look as good as my cousins who has some rocketfish and monster cables. I borrowed those cables in place of my monoprice cables and it looks much bettter could it be something wrong with my TV it's 51inches and 1080p.

NT please help

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

I'm having a problem with my.......blu-ray player/tv ???? I'm thinking it has to do with the HDMI cable or something I bought mine from monoprice and the movies dont look as good as my cousins who has some rocketfish and monster cables. I borrowed those cables in place of my monoprice cables and it looks much bettter could it be something wrong with my TV it's 51inches and 1080p.

NT please help
might be a bad wire ...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

for those who have avatar, can u post on screen images from your tv in 1080p? thanks in advance
Took pic with digi cam, doesnt really capture full detail but you get the idea

1080p
2b3261133be1c657000adc2e50ec2d9a6d0b08d5.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

does Saving Ryan's Private live up to the hype?

Well, the movie? Yes. The blu-ray version? I don't know, I too would be interested in a review of the Blueray version...

copped avatar and armageddon on blu ray!!!!!!

avatar looks so vibrant and colorful. its visually stunning.

armageddon.... one of my favs

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Battousai701

armageddon on blu ray!!!!!!

armageddon.... one of my favs

wait, whaaat?!?!
eek.gif
  Armageddon's finally out on blu-ray?
yeah... i didnt even know about it until i went to bestbuy to cop avatar. then i saw it as a new release sale.

i watched that movie when it first came to theaters. teared up a bit when bruce willis took ben aflecks place near the ending.

got it on vhs too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom