Futurama Vol 7
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 : Secret of the Ooze
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3

Dec 21

Trouble with the Curve
Resident Evil: Retribution
Resident Evil Collection (5 Movies)

You can currently pick the Ninja Turtle movies up at Best Buy for 9.99. It's the triple pack and all 3 movies come in one case but they are individual discs. The ones that come out in Dec are individual releases. You could get them now for 10 bucks or in Dec for 30 bucks.

Last edited:
You can currently pick the Ninja Turtle movies up at Best Buy for 9.99. It's the triple pack and all 3 movies come in one case but they are individual discs. The ones that come out in Dec are individual releases. You could get them now for 10 bucks or in Dec for 30 bucks.

Didn't know the triple feature was individual disc. I have a couple of double feature on 1 disc.. I HATE IT. Quality is always terrible, there is never any special features.

Didn't know the triple feature was individual disc. I have a couple of double feature on 1 disc.. I HATE IT. Quality is always terrible, there is never any special features.

Some of the triple features have 2 movies on one disc, but thankfully this one is 3 separate discs. Couldn't pass it up for 10 bucks

My best buy has combined all Blurays & DVDs and separated them by genre.. Was a real cluster **** trying to find anything.

Looked for TMNT Triple Feature couldn't find it

Picked up Inception (Steelbook) $9.99, The Departed (Steelbook) $9.99, Hall Pass $3.99, Project X $7.99

The TMNT triple pack was on a cardboard display that they just brought out the other day. It had all the other triple packs as well. The new way they have all the movies set up is AWFUL. You can't find anything!

Last edited:
The TMNT triple pack was on a cardboard display that they just brought out the other day. It had all the other triple packs as well. The new way they have all the movies set up is AWFUL. You can't find anything!

I couldn't find Meet The Parents that was $5.99 because of that nonsense.. I understand if they were to combine DVDs & BluRays because they need space. But then separating it in genres is absolute nonsense because Genres are subjective

All currently $3.99 on Amazon

Salt Blu-ray
Wrath of the Titans Blu-ray
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows Blu-ray
Iron Man 2 Blu-ray
Kill Bill: Volume 1 Blu-ray
Kill Bill: Volume 2 Blu-ray
Project X Blu-ray
The Lucky One Blu-ray
Pulp Fiction Blu-ray
Wedding Crashers Blu-ray
The Crow Blu-ray
No Country for Old Men Blu-ray
Dumb and Dumber Blu-ray
Sucker Punch Blu-ray
Contact Blu-ray
Yes Man Blu-ray
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Blu-ray
Edge of Darkness Blu-ray

$7.99

The Cabin in the Woods Blu-ray
Snow White and the Huntsman Blu-ray
Dark Shadows Blu-ray
Captain America: The First Avenger Blu-ray
Moneyball Blu-ray
Safe Blu-ray
The Campaign Blu-ray
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol Blu-ray
The Adjustment Bureau Blu-ray
Red Blu-ray
Nurse Jackie: Season Two Blu-ray
Scooby-Doo: Curse of the Lake Monster Blu-ray
Wilfred: The Complete First Season Blu-ray
Underworld: Awakening Blu-ray
The King's Speech Blu-ray
Warrior Blu-ray
Looney Tunes Showcase Blu-ray

$9.99
Mad Men S1
Mad Men S2
Mad Men S3
Mad Men S4

i hate that dumb and dumber is the extended uncut version, I just want the normal PG-13 version (funnier imo)

buys Wedding Crashers & pulpfiction

Just a heads up. It appears that Wal Mart has gone live on their black friday prices in store so most of the blus are ringing up on sale as well as those video games that will sell out instantly tonight. If you can get there during the day I would suggest that you do.

Essential and I on twitter are seeing who has the bigger blu ray amazon addiction. It's bad man...

I literally had $180 worth of blurays in my cart.. I had to eeny meeny miny moe to cut it down to 12 blurays for $80something :smh:

Last edited:
how can amazon's deals get better at midnight for Black Friday?

I'm holding off on some DVDs bc they seem like the type to get discounted even more for BF

4 blu rays from Best Buy for $14 :pimp: Knew I was saving that reward zone coupon for something.

Since the 18th.. I've bought

Hall Pass - $3.99
Iron Man 2 - $3.99
No Country for Old Men - $3.99
Salt - $3.99
The Crow - $3.99
Collateral - $3.99
Yes Man - $3.99
Red Riding Hood - $3.99
Cloverfield - $4.96
She's Out of My League - $4.96
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Criterion) - $5.99
In Time - $5.99
Shutter Island - $5.99
Sin City $6.99
The Campaign - $7.99
The Big Lebowski - $7.99
Funny People - $7.99
Project X - $7.99
Mad Men Season 2 - $9.99
Jingle all the Way - $9.99
Black Swan - $9.99
Inception (Steelbook) - $9.99
The Departed (Steelbook) $9.99
Prometheus - $12.99

DVD's
Big Bang Theory S3 - $7.99
Big Bang Theory S4 - $7.99
Big Bang Theory S5 - $8.99

:smh:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Picked up Act of Valor, In Time, A-Team, Battle LA and Colombiana at Wal-Mart this morning at BF prices. No need to fight with the crazies this evening!

Back
Top Bottom