Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
dude said "got em" foh

I saw him say "got em" in the NFC thread today and that one didn't make sense either.
laugh.gif

Come on guys. Only 65 more pages to go for this thread to catch up to the NFC one.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by tusk212

rc49ers wrote:

That was dirty, Should of been a 15 yard penalty and an Ejection.

Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.
Dirty. Seriously you have got to be kidding

you gotta grip of soft *** ducks on this site, just let em pass and keep it movin
grin.gif

I swear most these dudes aint never played football in their life
smh.gif

Havent played a down of football in my life?
Lets see I started Pop Warner when I was 6.
Starting Running back on the best team in state. Oak grove, look em up.
Played with them til I was 14, Won 3 national Championships. Switched to LB/WR when I was 9, Started there for awhile.
Moved to another team, started reciever and caught 9 td's in 11 games. Lost in Conference championship.
Moved to Hawaii and played Punahou football for a year, moved to Kahuku and Started Outside Linebacker next to shiloh teo(Manti's cousin)
Projecting to be Starting LB next year on Varsity. Smh at you.
indifferent.gif

Got em
laugh.gif
you're giving dude props for playing HS football? ehh..
ohwell.gif

Yeah for the two top teams in the state of hawaii. Watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokug
Thats me.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Come on guys. Only 65 more pages to go for this thread to catch up to the NFC one.

Not gonna happen. There's only 6,7 real Steeler fans here. And we havent been to the title 5 times in 8 years.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

rc49ers wrote:

Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.

you gotta grip of soft *** ducks on this site, just let em pass and keep it movin
grin.gif

smh.gif

Played with them til I was 14, Won 3 national Championships. Switched to LB/WR when I was 9, Started there for awhile.
Moved to another team, started reciever and caught 9 td's in 11 games. Lost in Conference championship.
Moved to Hawaii and played Punahou football for a year, moved to Kahuku and Started Outside Linebacker next to shiloh teo(Manti's cousin)
indifferent.gif

Got em
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokughttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokug
Thats me.
hey, i wasn't going at you at all... i was just saying that playing HS football, doesn't automatically make somebody Ron Jaworski when itcomes to commentating on football. not taking shots at you at all. my bad if i came across like that.

but props man... i see you killing out there
pimp.gif
your school is apowerhouse, i heard about ya'll all the way out here in MD

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

rc49ers wrote:

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Got em
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokughttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokughttp//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokug
Thats me.
hey, i wasn't going at you at all... i was just saying that playing HS football, doesn't automatically make somebody Ron Jaworski when it comes to commentating on football. not taking shots at you at all. my bad if i came across like that.

but props man... i see you killing out there
pimp.gif
your school is a powerhouse, i heard about ya'll all the way out here in MD

Heyy its not your fault. I came off as a hotshot anyway.
But thanks man I appreciate it, I hope we can get that second State Title next year.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

how does this only have 35 pages and the other one has 100
eek.gif
there are barely any Steelers/Ravens fans on here. actually, there really aren't that many AFC fans on NT in general, if you think about it.most NTers are Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Packers, Niners fans.

i've never seen an AFC thread blow up on here, except for Ravens/Pats last year because of the magnitude at the time.

Heyy its not your fault. I came off as a hotshot anyway.
But thanks man I appreciate it, I hope we can get that second State Title next year.

hey, its no problem. good luck next year.

how dare pittsburgh not forfeit the game because of that hit! [please note sarcasm]

come back to reality. getting on the music? getting on CBS for showing the replay? geez...those are some things I NEVER even thought about until i just readthem. that hit was perfectly legal. he led with his shoulder, and had mcgahee not put his head down, they wouldn't have collided in that manner. i wishmcgahee the best and hope that he returns next year full strength, but you guys really do look at every little thing
laugh.gif

signed in to say that the hit was dirty. clearly put his head down and it was helmet to helmet. dude put his shoulder into it? are you guys kidding
laugh.gif
fam put his head straight down. and the low hit on mcgahee was dirty too. hewrapped his knee up and had him down. mcgahee was already down...then fam spun him around on the ground while still holding his knee
grin.gif
no one even peeped that

Violent hit, but he went at him with his shoulder first and they happened to hit helmets as they braced for the hit instead. Wasn't done on purpose andwasn't dirty and certainly shouldn't be reason to fine or suspend. This is football. People hit one another at high speeds and sometimes things happen.You can't say dude did that on purpose because he caught a bad one too. It was incidental.

Polamalu is an all star. He's a beast. Give him another Nike commercial and a new contract.

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

Spot Rusherz wrote:

rc49ers wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

tusk212 wrote:

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Got em
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

kquote>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokughttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYHSIrbokug
Thats me.

props son, keep working hard and try and get that scholly thang.

A word of advice, if that's the tape you're sending to coaching staffs loose the music asap.

You need to be a gym rat too, at 175 it's gonna be tough gettin good looks as LB. You gotta good frame *pause* so adding the weight shouldn't be aproblem.

I stand by what i said before though, hit wasn't dirty at all. After watchin a lil of that tape though you don't play soft one bit so i take that back
laugh.gif

What's your name?
I knew everyone on those teams.
PM me if you don't feel like disclosing it.

Great game and I am glad the Steelers will have the oppurtunity to have more Super Bowl trophies than the 49ers & Cowboys.

My thoughts

- First, it is unfortunate that I couldn't post during the game, and will have to go through the post and read all the comments
- LeBeau had Flacco uncomfortable the entire time, great adjustments and schemes, and if not for the pass interferences, I don't think Baltimore scores atouchdown
- Ben just makes play after play, amazing QB and so glad he is on the Steelers. He learned his greatness from Miami (clearly)
- Limas Sweed has dropped pass after pass this year, he has good skill to get open and in position to make the play, but now needs to learn to finish it
- Mike Tomlin is a great coach
- Prayers for Willis, appears he will be ok. Hit was just hard (Clark hits like a truck), but it didn't appear "dirty". Heck, if the BaltimoreSun doesn't have anger about it, then I sure can't. Just a hard hit and unfortunate injury.
- I do agree with the Sun in that CBS showed the replay WAY to many times and to close when you knew it was a serious injury, not just a big hit
- Rex Ryan deserves a chance to be a head coach
- Hopefully Hines will be ok.
- Is this the last time Lewis is in a Ravens jersey?
- Troy Polamalu just makes play, after play, after play

All in all, well played game by the Steelers. Defense was stingy (under 200 yards), and they sealed the deal when the offense stalled. ON TO TAMPA. QUEST FOR 6CONTINUES!

Great day for Pittsburgh sports yesterday, Penguins beat the Rangers 3-0, then people go to the tailgates and see the football game at night. That is a greatday right there if you do all of that.

there are sources saying that the league was upset with the music being played during McGahee's injury:

http://www.fannation.com/...upset-with-steelers-music

Source: NFL upset with Steelers music

A league source who was watching the AFC title game contacted us by e-mail on Sunday night while Ravens' trainers were tending to running back Willis McGahee, who at the time possibly had sustained a serious head and/or neck injury. The source was livid regarding the fact that, while McGahee was laying on the turf, the folks who operate the sound system at Heinz Field opted to play rock music over the P.A. system. Specifically, the selections were "Down On The Corner" by Creedence Clearwater Revival, and then "Smooth" by Santana featuring Rob Thomas. Said the source: "There is a player on the field who may have suffered a life changing injury and the Steelers are playing party music. There are about five teams in the league that would engage in such horrific behavior. All others would cease all entertainment."

Back
Top Bottom