Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Dirty hit?

Are yall serious?

smh.gif

I hate to be vindictive but nobody had any problem when Ray Lewis did nearly the same thing to Ahmard Hall last week or when he took Mendehall out

I feel bad for Willis because he seems like a good dude but what comes around goes around.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I hate to be vindictive but nobody had any problem when Ray Lewis did nearly the same thing to Ahmard Hall last week or when he took Mendehall.

I feel bad for Willis because he seems like a good dude but what comes around goes around.
But but but its Ray Lewis......................THE GREATEST LB EVER

Originally Posted by tusk212

rc49ers wrote:

That was dirty, Should of been a 15 yard penalty and an Ejection.

Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.
Dirty. Seriously you have got to be kidding

you gotta grip of soft *** ducks on this site, just let em pass and keep it movin
grin.gif

I swear most these dudes aint never played football in their life
smh.gif

I can't beleive people thinking that's a dirty hit.. No way he can adjust going full speed, unfortunate but not dirty one bit...

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I hate to be vindictive but nobody had any problem when Ray Lewis did nearly the same thing to Ahmard Hall last week or when he took Mendehall.

it's definitely part of the game. people get overly sensitive about it at times, but you have to realize these are grown men, athletes of thehighest caliber trying to kill one another out there without hurting each other at the same time. those things don't add up all the time.

anyways....

we 3-0'd them ratbirds and it's time to get #6 and take the lead by ourselves for all time titles!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

DAMN WILLIS CANT CATCH A BREAK ON ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL!!!
smh.gif
\

Memories of the OSU-MIAMI title game are running thru my head

Co-sign... First thing I thought of as soon as the hit happened; freakin flashback to, oh god has it been 7 years now?

Dirty hit? yes and no , helmet to helmet is always considered dirty. But it was not intentional at all.
Anybody got pix or video yet?

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

rc49ers wrote:

Pittsburgh is dirty, there playing music while hes lying on the ground. Just Horrible.

you gotta grip of soft *** ducks on this site, just let em pass and keep it movin
grin.gif

smh.gif

I don't think it was a dirty hit at all. I thought the playing music part was a little disrespectful though. But that hit dirty? Nah. Both ofthe players were going full speed, one doing the job he's supposed to do and that's bring the player with the ball down. That's all.

haha just a week or so ago fans were saying the ravens are really the best defense even though steelers are rated #1 statistically.. well that game shut you updidnt it.

and to all the big ben haters, 5yrs in the league 3AFC championship games and en route to 2nd superbowl!
smokin.gif
this guy simply gets it done, does enough to win and winning is everything!what do stats mean when you can't get your team to the promised land.

and polamalu
smokin.gif
you're an extraordinary beast

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by TheTim11

DAMN WILLIS CANT CATCH A BREAK ON ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL!!!
smh.gif
\

Memories of the OSU-MIAMI title game are running thru my head

Co-sign... First thing I thought of as soon as the hit happened; freakin flashback to, oh god has it been 7 years now?

I think 6 years. But damn, that still makes me feel old.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

rc49ers wrote:

grin.gif

smh.gif

Havent played a down of football in my life?
Lets see I started Pop Warner when I was 6.
Starting Running back on the best team in state. Oak grove, look em up.
Played with them til I was 14, Won 3 national Championships. Switched to LB/WR when I was 9, Started there for awhile.
Moved to another team, started reciever and caught 9 td's in 11 games. Lost in Conference championship.
Moved to Hawaii and played Punahou football for a year, moved to Kahuku and Started Outside Linebacker next to shiloh teo(Manti's cousin)
Projecting to be Starting LB next year on Varsity. Smh at you.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom