Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

That's a touchdown... he wasn't being brought down as he caught it, he caught it and was then tackled, but crossed the endline, so the fumble doesn't matter.

what the hell are u talking about?
Yea seriously. Remember when you were defending when vernon davis didnt have that catch vs pittsburgh last season? same thing here.
x2

A dive isn't a football move now? interesting... he cleanly catches it, dives forward with a guy on his legs and fumbles as he crosses the goaline and the ball hits the ground.

If he jumped in the air and caught the ball and dropped it as he fell, it's incomplete.. but this is a completely different scenario and i can almost promise you the league will apologize for that screw-up come monday... the same way they always apologize for their screw-ups against us.
you always trying to play that refs VS us %#*%!*#% like that gets you fired up to watch your team play.

u have to come down with the ball when u hit the ground. END OF STORY

This game will have SB material and its just a championship

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So he didn't come down with the ball but he recovered it. So what is that?

they didnt call it a fumble they said he droped it. u have to hold the ball when u get the ground

Call a bootleg please Harbaugh.

EDIT-

Flacco right now.
sick.gif

A dive isn't a football move now? interesting... he cleanly catches it, dives forward with a guy on his legs and fumbles as he crosses the goaline and the ball hits the ground.

If he jumped in the air and caught the ball and dropped it as he fell, it's incomplete.. but this is a completely different scenario and i can almost promise you the league will apologize for that screw-up come monday... the same way they always apologize for their screw-ups against us.
go on youtube and watch the vd catch last yr where he took 2 steps, got popped by malu, went in the air came down with the ball but popped out,then was ruled an incomplete pass. You defended the refs with that, i defend the refs on the same scenario of "having to have the ball in possessionthroughout the play"

you always trying to play that refs VS us %#*%!*#% like that gets you fired up to watch your team play.

if you're jumping that rule applies, his feet were both on the ground... i know this because he sprung forward off of them to leap into theendzone, where the ball came out when he hit on the endline.

laugh.gif
it's whatever - you guys pull this crap ALL the time when calls goagainst my team and i point it out.. i'm just a crazy person... we'll see when the official complaint gets addressed by the league.
eyes.gif

Back to the other room now.

Daaaaaammmnnnn Ravens offense is getting shutdown like crazy. Almost close to the 2min warning and they haven't picked up a first down

Honestly, I think I agree with Craftsy on this (about that one play, not about the refs always screwing the Steelers and crap.) It looked like he took a fewsteps and then dove. I think it should've either been down at the 1 or a TD, but not incomplete. But whatever, the play's over with.

if you're jumping that rule applies, his feet were both on the ground... i know this because he sprung forward off of them to leap into the endzone, where the ball came out when he hit on the endline.

laugh.gif
it's whatever - you guys pull this crap ALL the time when calls go against my team and i point it out.. i'm just a crazy person... we'll see when the official complaint gets addressed by the league.
eyes.gif

Back to the other room now.
Its ok
eyes.gif
it just the homer in you

well, there's that BIG turnover we always get.... just when you're getting pissed off with your defense, they remind you of what makes them so great.

let's see if we can do anything here.

I remember this dude Jim Leonhard at UW....I dunno how much of it is the scheme in Balt, but dude is BALLIN' this post season...

Back
Top Bottom