Official Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, AFC Championship, Sunday 6:30, ROUND 3

smmfh at how we get them in 3rd and long situations and manage to f it up. obviously blitzing everybody isn't working so can we strap the recievers a lilharder on 3rd.

real talk, i thought ivy died
smh.gif

the B-more DB's are droppin' like flies
tired.gif

Steelers completely outplaying the ratbirds but the game is close for several stupid reasons, some of them not in our control but most of them completely inour control.

Limas is a bum... hopefully he figures it out next year, he seems to be open an awful lot, just can't catch.

Our playcalling is lame on 1st downs right now, quit running to the right side please.

Defense has been solid, but we may rely on them for another turnover or two in this half to really seal this up.

FWP might need to be subbed out for MW if he can't get through the line quicker or catch a pass when he's wide open.

Ben has to know to throw that ball away with just 11 seconds and no timeouts left - however, limas cost us that timeout so it's his fault in a way too.

I mean - looking back at this half, we should be up at least 3 scores right now but instead we're in a dogfight.

Not unexpected - but if we can just take care of the ball on offense, baltimore should not be able to outscore us.

we're gonna miss Hines this half... he's crucial for us.

Everybody taking shots at me about the refs after that roughing the punter call....let's review what's happened so far.

The one call you can argue about for the Ravens was the phantom roughing call... which resulted in a net gain of zero total points, luckily for you all.

The misinterpreted call on Santonio ended up costing us 4 points... along with the call on the next play which could've easily been PI is another shot atthose 4 points from the 2.

Then you have the steelers get a first down called back on a bogus retaliation personal foul that a dude flops on just like the punter did for us... we end uphaving to punt instead of having first and 10, ravens run it back into good field position. That's -7 for us, if you don't even include thesemi-questionable PI call on Mcfad, which was no worse than the no-call on Santonio i already referenced.

On top of this - you have at least 2 cases where ben was roughed that were not called...not to mention the countless holds that should've been called onthe baltimore O-line on the passing attempts for Flacco (i can think of 3 off the top of my head alone).

So before anybody says ANYTHING about the refs favoring the steelers (which i saw two people write already), might want to recall this and realize the steelersshould currently be up by at least 4 more points, and possible 11 total.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

The misinterpreted call on Santonio ended up costing us 4 points... along with the call on the next play which could've easily been PI is another shot at those 4 points from the 2.

Misinterpreted? Are you blind? The ball hit the ground.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Craftsy21 wrote:

The misinterpreted call on Santonio ended up costing us 4 points... along with the call on the next play which could've easily been PI is another shot at those 4 points from the 2.

Holmes dives after the catch...thus making a football move and then the ground causes the fumble.

That was a catch and fumble rather than a no catch.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I guess two feet down and diving is not making a football move.

laugh.gif
same call as the one they had against santonio... he catches it, gets tackles and loses it on the way down... why no incomplete this time?

freaking refs are such hypocrites...

Wiki:

Limas Sweed

In the summer prior to the 2007 NCAA Division I FBS football season, Sweed injured his wrist but was cleared to play in the season opener for the 2007 Texas Longhorn football team. In the sixth game of the season, the 2007 Red River Shootout, he left the game early because he re-injured his left wrist. He underwent surgery to tighten the ligaments in the wrist, ending his season

On July 27, 2008, Sweed agreed to a four-year contract with the Steelers,[sup][/sup][sup][/sup] worth US$3.3 million.[sup][/sup] During 2008 training camp Sweed discovered that he had "a little astigmatism in both of [his] eyes";[sup][/sup] he will wear contacts in the future.

grin.gif

I guess Ben is just not going to throw the ball away.

oh and I'm pretty sure that was Ed Reed's"vicinity"

big points right there... c'mon d, how about a sack and a fumble on old neanderthal-looking boy.

Even as a Steelers fan i have to say this is and extra boring game.... thats the only downside when these two meet

Back
Top Bottom