Official Bape Thread

Really feeling that tee. What is it called?
048D4171-A692-4735-AD0F-159DEEBBF7A1.jpeg 867D666D-81D7-419B-B20A-5FD8FEE944BE.jpeg

Unds today

Man I’m really regretting buying the ats wallet off pondon lol. I hate the coin purse attached inside the wallet. With all my daily wallet necessities **** is bulging like crazy.

Looks like a Constanza wallet and pondon doesn’t take returns , would be a pain in the *** to ship back to japan from nyc anyways. Gonna just give it away as a gift to my little cousin or something and take the 250 hit .

Damn didn’t think it would be this brawlic man ,
I would suggest to anyone , if your looking for a slim stylish wallet don’t go for a bape one. After you put your credit cards, metro cards, cash, daily **** in it looks very bulky

Gonna just stick with Macy’s Ralph Lauren wallets from now on lmao

Man I’m really regretting buying the ats wallet off pondon lol. I hate the coin purse attached inside the wallet. With all my daily wallet necessities **** is bulging like crazy.

Looks like a Constanza wallet and pondon doesn’t take returns , would be a pain in the *** to ship back to japan from nyc anyways. Gonna just give it away as a gift to my little cousin or something and take the 250 hit .

Damn didn’t think it would be this brawlic man ,
I would suggest to anyone , if your looking for a slim stylish wallet don’t go for a bape one. After you put your credit cards, metro cards, cash, daily **** in it looks very bulky

Gonna just stick with Macy’s Ralph Lauren wallets from now on lmao
Yea if you’re buying something you never tried before it’s best to look at it beforehand.

Finally!!!!!!

On another note the kimono is kinda dope lol

Attachments

• 0BE8835E-6F61-49ED-BFDE-6E8A8195B6F1.jpeg
    0BE8835E-6F61-49ED-BFDE-6E8A8195B6F1.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 4
Let you know whenever my come in. I typically rock Larges in shorts but went XL in these just based on how most Bape fits
Let me know if they have the liner like swim shorts. If they don’t def want to pull the trigger on a pair

Back
Top Bottom