Official Bape Thread

93B17116-19A7-43E4-9C2E-883C9785FE4B.png
Anyone know where I might be able to cop these for less then $400 ?
Hope someone accepts the bid, cuz other then that those things ain’t really on the market

Should I try to grab as much BAPExADI wear as possible in one cart when it drops, or just be happy with an item at a time until everything in my size disappears?

Cuz I kinda wanna just spend a few k and get everything.

Should I try to grab as much BAPExADI wear as possible in one cart when it drops, or just be happy with an item at a time until everything in my size disappears?

Cuz I kinda wanna just spend a few k and get everything.
You’re lucky to even grab one item as bots are going to eat unless it’s a queue.

You think there will be 3XL's on the Adi tees? If this is truly Adi sizing, they should have 3XL, but I suspect XXL might end up being the largest they'll release.

Got a reservation through the app. First time getting anything through Adidas/Confirmed. How early do I need to show up before my reservation window in order to cop?

Pondon with the quick shipping.

BD41BBF5-415D-4A88-BF23-A108679A07AD.jpeg

Bro this tee is soo fye. Joined BapeTalk like 2 days ago joint is dead sadly.... still trying to work around the sub reddit but its kindve dead there too

Guccishades Guccishades let me know if theres any active brand threads bro. Im only part of 'preme, Ralph and now this one.

Last edited:
Bro this tee is soo fye. Joined BapeTalk like 2 days ago joint is dead sadly.... still trying to work around the sub reddit but its kindve dead there too
Guccishades Guccishades let me know if theres any active brand threads bro. Im only part of 'preme, Ralph and now this one.
Those are really the most active ones, the high end one in sneaker showcase is aight

Back
Top Bottom