Official Bape Thread

How does the raffle format work ?
Cas it says 7-10 am or something
What’s the point of showing up early if it’s a raffle anyways ?
Or they give you a random ticket that’s your spot number as soon as you get there ?

Random ticket.. trash.

I think at this point I just want the ball and the shorts $400 for the jersey I’ll never wear makes no sense... I’ll get a jersey to resell

in la, they had an ipad with a # generator. there was 370 or so ppl there so they had to press randomize and u got ur #. horrible organization and took wayyy too long to get people in and out the door.

swingman jerseys are pretty nice but the ball (at least mine) the white paint is peeling off already and came scratched. ps. the ball is plain rubber spalding, not leather or some authentic ball fyi.

the shorts were the nicest thing by far.

in la, they had an ipad with a # generator. there was 370 or so ppl there so they had to press randomize and u got ur #. horrible organization and took wayyy too long to get people in and out the door.

swingman jerseys are pretty nice but the ball (at least mine) the white paint is peeling off already and came scratched. ps. the ball is plain rubber spalding, not leather or some authentic ball fyi.

the shorts were the nicest thing by far.

Is the ball official NBA size, it is an official ball? it sounds like some trash. The more I look at this collection the more I am turned off about it. I went from two jerseys, ball, shorts to maybe only shorts now. I saw the ball on eBay and it doesn't look that good.

Is the ball official NBA size, it is an official ball? it sounds like some trash. The more I look at this collection the more I am turned off about it. I went from two jerseys, ball, shorts to maybe only shorts now. I saw the ball on eBay and it doesn't look that good.

ill check my ball when i get home but didnt say anything about official, etc.

it did say spalding 94 series on the box (not sure what that means.

are u guys trying for online? not sure if itll be limited to 1 jersey/person or what but dont have much hopes for grabbing any teams on sat lol

The stores not getting it at all.

Also what’s the biggest size in this M&n stuff? I need xxl but stockx only showing up to xl
not sure if they have bigger than xl. in la, that was the largest i heard people requesting sizes for. i THINK i saw they did have xxl shorts tho.

PS. anyone know if bape.com drops stuff at a specific time? or is it random/at some point in the morning? hoping to grab another jersey on the drop

not sure if they have bigger than xl. in la, that was the largest i heard people requesting sizes for. i THINK i saw they did have xxl shorts tho.

PS. anyone know if bape.com drops stuff at a specific time? or is it random/at some point in the morning? hoping to grab another jersey on the drop
Copy, I need an xxl Lakers tee so I hope it exists

430129EC-BD64-4022-886F-67B522E443CA.jpeg

DE48B973-98EC-4A72-99E8-ABF12A355744.jpeg

E0067731-85E0-4C00-92FC-11642DF0F0B4.jpeg

Shorts dropping on Saturday for Eastern Conference teams ? I only saw Warriors and Lakers

This collection is so weird, so finally got the run down.

Only two jerseys are authentic: Laker and Warrior - $400 with special box.

All eastern conference: Swingman - $199

Only two teams have shorts: Lakers and Warriors, shorts will drop on the website on Saturday but VERY limited.

Only one team has a jacket: Lakers.

No eastern conference team will have shorts.

This collection is so weird, so finally got the run down.

Only two jerseys are authentic: Laker and Warrior - $400 with special box.

All eastern conference: Swingman - $199

Only two teams have shorts: Lakers and Warriors, shorts will drop on the website on Saturday but VERY limited.

Only one team has a jacket: Lakers.

No eastern conference team will have shorts.
yup 100%

Back
Top Bottom