Official Bape Thread

How do BAPE shirts fit nowadays? I haven’t picked one up in years. Just ordered the SW First Order tee and went with my true size of Large. Then I realized BAPE’s sizing can be tricky. Thanks in advance for any help!

X wing shirt was dope...just was not a fan of the pic being on the back. Same with the Kylo and Ren tee. Dope pic but on the back.

Has anyone been to the Miami store yet?
Just went today. Not much in there. The online shop is the way to go. They didn’t even have any Miami store gear in there. They did have the sta kix in all animal print n sizes tho.

The BAPE x Pusha T collection January 18th
1579131756277.png

1579131779351.png

1579131810219.png

1579131826192.png

1579131850817.png

I grabbed a Miami tee, and The Weeknd collab, they didn’t have it out on display, just asked if they had any and they had a few different things

Just went today. Not much in there. The online shop is the way to go. They didn’t even have any Miami store gear in there. They did have the sta kix in all animal print n sizes tho.

What time will the ABC Camo drop online tomorrow? Thanks!

Fyi: great majority of those items already up on one usual suspect site (Pondon). Their pricing will be very competitive if not better all in than US drop. Sometimes fedex and bots are too much a hassle. US drop is Saturdays at 11 am est.
Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom